Chapter 84

Lu Zhe silently answered Shen Qiao with a slight smile of his own.
There was no trace of fear in his expression.

It had only been one round, after all-

Wasn't it too soon to declare a true winner?

Shen Qiao ignored Lu Zhe's determined look and returned his gaze to his own monitor, greeting the second wave of fans assigned to his team. "Hello."

"Ahhhhh, Daddy Wolf, hello! I... I... I... I borrowed an account from my friend, but I don't really know how to play. I hope you won't mind me, wahhh!"

This seemed to be another sweet little girl.

Shen Qiao smiled. "It's okay. Just play for fun."

"Do you want to play jungler this time? I'm afraid of being attacked by Captain Lu!" a teammate suggested cheekily.

Shen Qiao said that was fine.

The girl who previously said she didn't really know how to play meekly asked, "Daddy Wolf, what should I play...? I've only ever played Ashe..."

Before Shen Qiao could answer, another teammate said, "Then later, we'll let you pick your champion first. Ashe is fine! I'll support you with Morgana, okay?"

That girl was clearly smiling brightly when she said, "Okay! Thank you."

At that moment, their final teammate joined the game. Shen Qiao checked to make sure all their mics and internet connections were working well, then entered the game.

......

This time, Shen Qiao and his teammates banned Elise before all else.

Then they banned Xayah and Nautilus as well.

The other side banned Shen Qiao's Vladimir, as well as Renekton and Jayce.

This time, the team comps for the two teams were-

Sylas, Camille Ferros, Luxanna Crownguard, Ashe, and Morgana on Shen Qiao's side.

Shauna Vayne, Jarvan IV, Syndra, Ezreal, and Leona for Lu Zhe.

Neither team had any particularly tanky champions, besides Leona. Lu Zhe's team comp was, relatively speaking, more reasonable. For the time being, Shen Qiao only knew where his own team's champions would be played. He would be running Camille Ferros in the jungle.

As for Lu Zhe's side... Shen Qiao could only guess that his team would probably use Vayne on the top lane.

The teammate who'd chosen Ashe smilingly asked Shen Qiao, "Daddy Wolf, can we invade their jungle?"

The others instantly got excited after hearing that, all chiming in, "Let's go, go, go!"

Shen Qiao lifted his brows at the camera. "It's not like we can't..."

After a moment, he added, "However, Jarvan IV is pretty strong in the early stages of a game. So everyone, be careful."

Ashe's player reassured, "It'll be fine! We're not scared of anything! Good luck to you too, Wolfy!"

Shen Qiao saw Ashe hiding out at the back of their forces, and he instantly understood why she seemed so unafraid. He couldn't help but laugh before he said, "Alright. I'll do my best to kill him dead."

[Hahahahaha, even Captain Lu can be reduced to this state.]

[I really want to see if their invasion will succeed.]

[Captain Lu, run away! Fast! Your own family's top laner is coming to the jungle to whack you off!]

[Qiaoqiao: It's okay if you're not scared, but I'm a little scared.]