Chapter 21

Shen Qiao glanced at the map. His lips suddenly curled with a derisive sneer. "Keep messing around. Elise has already made our jungle her home-"
As he spoke, he moved his mouse and clicked on the map to draw Lu Zhe's attention to the spot where Elise was currently gobbling up their blue buff.

Lu Zhe glanced at Elise, the Spider Queen. She'd taken advantage of their move up to the top lane to sneak into their jungle, and she already had their Blue Sentinel down to fifteen percent health. Even if Lu Zhe's blind monk rushed over now, he wouldn't arrive in time to stop her from getting the buff.

He simply crouched down in the underbrush by the river and eyed the enemy Ryze that was moving along the top lane. Unhurriedly, he said:

"No problem. The spider owes us a debt. Ryze will pay.

"With his blood-"

As soon as those words fell, the blind monk leapt out of the underbrush and sent his ult hurtling at Ryze!

Shen Qiao caught up to them and slowed Ryze. Since Ryze had used his flash ability earlier, he had no more outs-there was no escape. Lu Zhe quickly collected his head.

By the time Pyke rushed up from the middle lane to help, Shen Qiao and Lu Zhe had disbanded. They both wandered off with their HP at a healthy seventy percent or more.

After watching the blind monk heal up with a potion, Pyke could only dejectedly slink back to the mid lane.

At that time, Elise was the more powerful jungler. She wanted to creep up to the top lane to gank Lu Zhe, but in the end-Shen Qiao wasn't the only one who came to help. Qian Bao made her way up to the top lane with Nautilus again.

Elise had just flung her E skill at Lu Zhe when she was surrounded by DG's top laner, mid laner, and jungler. Her player was scared enough to scurry back to their outer turret. When she escaped, her HP was already sitting below thirty percent.

......

Five and a half minutes into the game-

DG had a lead of eight hundred gold.

Shen Qiao went back to their base to change his equipment. Seeing the enemy Ryze gear up with a Tear of the Goddess, Shen Qiao put on a magic resistance cloak. By the time Shen Qiao returned to his lane, Ryze had led two waves of minions to DG's outer turret.

Lu Zhe was down in the lower jungle, battling the first cloud dragon to spawn. He cautioned:

"Be careful. The spider will definitely try to catch you off guard in the top lane."

"I know," Shen Qiao said.

He was only Level 5 at the time. Once he made his way to the tower and defeated those minions, he would reach Level 6. Elise definitely wouldn't pass up this opportunity to team up with Ryze and assault Shen Qiao.

Perhaps because they'd given away two kills early in the game, Ryze charged forward in a rage and started concentrating his attacks on Shen Qiao. In no time at all, Shen Qiao's health had dropped below fifty percent.

He still had six minions that he needed to demolish before he could level up.

But Shen Qiao didn't get caught up in the heat of the battle. He fought back while retreating, hurriedly backing up to DG's inner turret. It was just then that Elise, as expected, leapt out from the underbrush and charged at him.

Shen Qiao's health was already down to thirty percent. He'd originally planned to recall to their base while he was hiding between their outer and inner turrets, but when the progress bar for that move was still filling up, he voluntarily interrupted it and took a step back-