Chapter 2

Shen Qiao didn't know that he already had an extra label of "being beaten by society to the tenth level of brain disability". After beating the Rift Herald, he activated a skill to get his wounded monk out of the fray. The eye of the Herald was picked up by his team's mid laner champion, LeBlanc.

Shen Qiao didn't mind, seeing champion Kayle was farming the top lane, he went to help catch two groups and earned assist money. In the mid lane, LeBlanc repeatedly failed, and couldn't break through the opposing mid-laner who was out of the magic resistance. He found that there was an opportunity for development on the road, and immediately followed him to rub his head.

The three of them pushed all the way to the enemy's inner tower.

The enemy jungler couldn't find the right opportunity to intercept them. When the enemy jungler came to defend the tower, Shen Qiao flashed into the tower and nailed him with a well timed kick. Kayle and LeBlanc joined in on the attack and soon a lifeless corpse fell on the ground.

【This flashes into the tower was sick】

【It seems that the rumors of calling the newcomer daddy is true. The wolf cub got no choice but to become a jungler.】

【Our wolf cub is so strong as a jungler! Are the mods dead? Why isn't someone giving out the ban package on these trolls!】

【Trolls reported 】

...

Once the match commenced in earnest, Shen Qiao didn't check the noxious chat again. He glanced at the map and signaled LeBlanc. They only had ninety seconds left to deploy their Rift Herald; they needed to hurry and summon it to push the tower.

The Rift Herald was a miniboss that spawned on the map. Upon defeat, a member of the team who'd scored the kill could pick it up as the Eye of the Herald. The item would stay in their inventory for 180 seconds before expiring. During those three minutes, the holder of the Eye of the Herald gained the ability Enhanced Recall, which allowed them to make much faster trips back to their team's base. And by summoning the Rift Herald before it expired, they could knock a tower down to half health in one fell swoop.

Since reinforcements from the enemy team had yet to arrive, Shen Qiao repeatedly signaled his teammate to unleash the Herald.

[Deceiver — Rift Herald]

......

With only half a minute left on the Herald's duration, LeBlanc unhurriedly opened her inventory and clicked on the Eye of the Herald to send a reply:

[Rift Herald — 23 seconds remaining]

Then, minding her own business, she used Enhanced Recall to return to their base and change her gear. Leaving behind the enemy tower. Leaving behind the perfect chance to attack.

Shen Qiao was silent.

Seeing that blinding white light, which signaled a teammate's return to their base, Shen Qiao took a deep breath. Since he hadn't planned on speaking, he hadn't bothered to mute his mic. That long breath of his was captured, loud and clear.

The bullet comments became a sea of laughter.

[Welp, the fake blind monk met a real deceiver.]

[LeBlanc: Lemme hold onto this treasure for a while longer.]

[Qiao-ge is about to explode.]

[Forget it, ge. Move on. We can't kill our teammates.]

[I feel like our wolf cub is definitely muttering the Great Compassion Mantra in his heart right now.]