Cat Habits Part 1

|In The Morning|
(I redrew that from an image)
As the cat wakes up, he feels something warm on him like an arm. Husk looks down to knowtice that Angels arm was on him it looked dirty like the spider was outside last night "Ugh he needs to be clean" Husk thinks as he moves the spiders hand off then turns over. He starts to lick the spiders head, cleaning him off with his tongue, His eyes dilate out of excitement. Angel is who was dead asleep and now wakes up feeling something weird on his head it's rough but also smooth "Huskkk what are u doing" the spider asks as he sees Husks paw "ur filthy u need to be clean" the cat says continuing licking the cats hair. "Are u licking me" Angel says as he blushes a bit "Yes" Angel surprised at how honest the cat was being turns over causing the cat to have his tounge sticking out in a weird way "cute" the spider thinks as Husk puts his tongue back in his mouth "If u don't want me to clean u at least take a fucking shower" the cat says getting up and puts on his spuspenders from the other day "alright alright fine" the spider says grabbing an oufit for today and a towel.
|After The Shower|
The spider wraps a towel around himself while Husk is laying on the bed waiting for Angel the door opens and the cat sits up "Hey Husk can ya get my make-up bag it's in my night stand third drawer" the spider ask as he stands in the door way holding the towel to his chest. Husk zones out blushing a bit pretty flustered seeing Angel like this "Fuckk why is he so hot" the cat thinks "Wiskers~ ya starin" the spider says in a flirty tone and walks to Husk "OH UM S SORRY I UM" the cat stumbles on his words blushing a bit more"It's alright kitty~ I'll get the bag" Angel grabs the bag and leaves "FUCKKK HUSK WHAT ARE U DOING STARING AND BEING A BLUBBERING IDIOT I mean he was hot THATS NOT THE POINT" the cat sighs and lays back down "fuck he did look hot" the cat thinks blushing biting his lip a bit "Done" Angel says a bit louder then normal pulling Husk out of his thoughts as he sits up then looks at the spider and his oufit witch is a black dress with short sleeves, a slit down the side, and is decently loose, with fishnets with underwear, shorts, and black high heels with somewhat think heels. "How do i look" the spider asks spinning, the cat can't seen to get his eyes of the spider his eyes looking at the oufit up and down "Ah damn it its really that bad huh I thought it was to little ill go and.." Angel suddenly feels Husks paw holding his hand "No i it's good" Husk says looking Angel in the eye still admiring his beauty "Thanks Husk" the spider says softly also admiring the cats beauty they stare at echother for a few moments holding hands the cat leans up and pulls Angel down "C can i" the cat asks as the spider nods being pulled in for a very pationet kiss. Letting go of echothers hands, Husk walks twords the bed holding Angels lower back as Angel follows holding Husks back with one set and one holding Husks cheeks. The cat sits down as the spider gets on top ot the cat and sits on his lap "W what are u doing" Husk says flustered "Makin out with ya" Angel replys then kisses Husk he accepts as he lays down and the spider crawl on top of him. They both get hard as they make out Husk wanting more but to scared to ask while Angel not wanting to bother Husk with his dirty thoughts gets off of the cat as they sit there for a few minutes looking at echothers lips and body features but before they could continue anything there's a knock on the door "Hey Angel breakfast is ready if u want to come down of course I'm not saying u have to but..." Charlie rambles on "Charlie" Husk and Angel both think the cat rolling his eyes and the spider annoyed that they got interrupted "So yha breakfast is ready" Charlie says walking away "we should head out" Angel says standing up "yha we should" Husk agrees also standing up as they both walk out the door "Hey Husk" the spider asks walking with the cat "m hm" the cat replies as they chat about random stuff while walking down as they sit at the bar "Hey isn't today monday" Husk asks witch confuses the spider "um yha why" Angel replys as the cat grabs a bottle of booze and opens it "Don't ya have work today" Husk says as Angels eyes go wide "how could I forget that FUCK FUCK FUCK" Angel thinks panicking a bit "FUCK VALS GONNA KILL ME" Angel says as he grabs his purse and gets up "Need a ride" Husk offers a bit concerned about the spiders response "maybe I can see what's up" Huck thinks as he gets up too "yha actually thanks" the spider says calming down a bit as they both walk outside "hop on my back and DO NOT pet my wings whilewe are flying" Angel agrees and hops on Husks back and they take off. The spider feels the wind in his hair still looking at the cat deeply in his own world then he knowtices something in Husks wings and takes it our accidentally petting his wings a bit as Husk looses control a bit but quickly gains it back "what did I say about petting my wings" Husk says a bit angry "I was getting something out sorry husk" Angel says as they land at the studio "it's fine" Husk says as Angel gets off his back "thanks for the ride wiskers~" Angel blows Husk a kiss and walks inside, Husk flys back to the hotel.