Beach Day Part 2

Sitting there looking at each other for a moment they admire one anothers beauty then they slowly put their heads closer to each other and closer, then suddenly their lips brush against each other kissing pationatly. Husk pushes Angel down gently now on top of him as they turn kissing into making out Angels first set of hands rub up and down Husks back and the second are on Husks legs as he moans a bit, Husks hands are over Angels sholders one on the back of his head rubbing up and down as he purs in satisfaction. Husk feels Angels tongue on his lips and opens his mouth, Angels tongue a bit slimy but satisfying he couldn't help but let out a little moan. Embarrassed Husk stops the kiss and covers his mouth "w we should head out" Husk says as he opens the door "Yha" Angel replys both of there faces full of blush they calm down as they walk twords the beach Angel holding a bag in his hand and two hands holding the sleeping pig. Suddenly the spider stops "what's wrong" the cat asks confused to why Angel stopped "Ima put on my bathing suit do ya mind holding nugs for a sec" Husk nods yes as Angel hands Husk the pig and heads into the bathroom. Waiting for the spider Husk sits down on a bench and puts the pig next to him who wakes up "oh u awake" Husk says then slaps his face "why the hell did I talk to a pig" the cat thinks as Nugs craws up on Husk and starts licking his arm like a dog "stop it" Husk demands but the pig not understanding keeps licking the cat "fuck this guy is pretty adorable" he thinks as he picks up the pig and places it beside him. Nugs insisted on going on the cats lap and curling up on it, without even realizing it Husk was petting the pig.
|A Few Minutes Later|
Angel comes out of the bathroom only to see Nugs is curled up on Husk who is petting the pig looking down at it "damn he's cute" Angel thinks stopping in his tracks "I wish I could tell Husk how cute he is" Angel thinks blushing a bit. Husk looks up to see Angel staring at him from a bit of a far picks up the pig and walks twords him "oh shoot I stopped walking" Angel thinks walking over to Husk as he hands back the pig "um u okay u stopped and where staring at me" the cat says blushing a bit "Oh yha sorry I got distracted" Angel says as they both walk twords the beach. Luckily Valentino was no where to be seen so Angel didn't have to worry about that "Where have u guys been we have been waiting for u" Charlie says with Vaggies arm around her sholder "Oh something just came up that's all" Angel replys putting nugs down who instantly went to Husk who walked over to the chair he has been sitting on "alright anyways I got food for all of us I was hoping we could eat together although nifty is two distracted so she can't join us" Charlie asks Angel and Husk agree and they started setting up the 'picnic'
|After Setting Up|
Charlie is eating a pb and j sandwich, Vaggie is eating potato salad Husk is eating a chicken and cheese sandwich and Angel is eating some fruit "so Husk how's ya sandwich" Angel ask smiling "It's fine I guess" Husk continues to eat they sit there in a few moments of awkward silents. "Soo Angel I like the sand castle u built why is there a bite mark in it thou" Charlie asks curiously "Oh Nugs got hungry don't worry I made sure he didn't swallow the sand" Angel replys Nugs is in between Angel and Husk eating some fruit Angel gave to him "Ima head for a swim watch over Nugs for me darling~" Angel flirts blowing Husk a kiss who instantly rolls his eyes secretly blushing "Go Fuck yourself" Husk replys getting up and sitting on the chair while the pig follows him "Only if u watch me sugar~" Angel replys chuckling a bit "Whatever I'm to sober for this shit" the cat takes a swing of his booze and then opens up a magazine an reads it as the spider hops into the ocean (idk what body of water is at a beach I just assumed)
|Later That Day|
Angel is now in a yellow flower dress, Husk in an orange tropical shirt unbuttoned with black trousers on is now sitting on the sand playing with it.
|Oufit Angels Wearing|

Angel walks over to Husk his hair soaking wet cause he just got changed knowtices the cat playing with the sand Husk looks happy as he smiles a tint bit while playing with the sand the pig laying on his lap "Gosh he's so cute" the spider thinks wh...

Angel walks over to Husk his hair soaking wet cause he just got changed knowtices the cat playing with the sand Husk looks happy as he smiles a tint bit while playing with the sand the pig laying on his lap "Gosh he's so cute" the spider thinks while walking over "Hey Husk" Angel says softly as Husk looks up at him "Hey" Husk replys stopping playing with the sand "where did the girls go" the spider asks sitting next to the cat "Oh they went to get ice cream oh there coming back now" Husk stands up and hands Angel the pig "Thanks" Angel says there was a sudden pause between the two as they stare into echothers eyes both blushing a bit, the world seems to stop as they share that moment that was until they got interrupted "uhh u guys okay" Charlie asks as they both look away from echother "oh yha we are fine he was just handing me my pig" Angel replys as Husk grabs a swing of his booze "We were just about to head to get ice cream anyway right Husk" Husk confused shanks his head yes and gets up grabs his booze and then follows Angel as they make there way twords the ice cream shop.