Feelings Grow

|Later That Morning|
The spider walked over to the bar to see that Husk there sipping on his booze as normal. The spider sat down with a smile on his face he was wearing his normal work oufit. The cat turned around and saw him sitting and started making the spiders normal drink "heyyy Husky~ already making my usual huh" Angel says in a flirty tome as he puffed up his chest hair "yha an if u try to flirt with me I ain't givin any more to yha" Husk finished up the cocktail and handed it to Angel who immediately drank it "oh come on wiskers u know u like it when I flirt with yha~" the spider remarked as Husk turned his head away security blushing because it was true he did like being flirted with by Angel Dust but he would never admit to it "I don't so fuck off" Husk replied with and angry flustered expression "whatever u say toots, ima head to work anyway" Angel said standing up and walking down the stairs.
|Later That Day|
Husk is talking with Alastor at the bar, the cat seems pissed and Alastor seems fairly pleased with himself as he walks off. Angel is on the side of the studio looking at pictures of the people at the hotel on his phone, he suddenly stops as he sees that Husk is in the photo suddenly blush rushes across his face as he zooms in on Husk "why is he so hot damn it, WAIT WHAT" the spider blushes more covering his blush with his arm and putting his phone down "what is wrong with me, he clearly doesn't like me ughhh fuckk I like him, like like him, fuckk" Angel thinks as he sits on the floor "Angel babyyy~ we need u on set" Val says flirtatiously and then closes the door walking back inside the studio. "Fuck I can't even get a few minutes for my lunch break" he thinks as he walks back in. Back with Husk he's sitting at the bar eating a hoagie as the princess of hell talks about redemption bullshit as her lover is beside her, Alastor is pretending to pay attention and Nifty is watching the bugs craw on the celling with a knife in her hand waiting to murder them as eager as always. "Ughhh this is so boring I wish Angel Dust was here" Husk thinks then blushes about what he just thought luckily his fur covers most of the blush so no one else can tell "WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING, Ugh i probably just need another drink" as the day continues on they both think about echother and blush in embarrassment every time Angel Dust got a few weird stares from Val and Charlie was confused an concerned why Husk was blanking out so much and was being pretty pushy.
|Later that night|
Everyone was in there own bed besides Husk he was at the bar waiting for the spider he had no idea why he waited for him every night but something about seeing that stupid spider safe made him feel better. Angel walked in the hotel badly beaten and was walking twords the bar he had major cuts on his back and was clearly bleeding from the poor bandage wrapping, his leg was also bleeding but not as bad, he had a black eye and bruises all over with poor make-up coverage, he limped to the bar and sat down "Heyy~ Husky~" Angel said in a flirtatious drunken voice. Husk surprised and very concerned rushed to get his med kit from behind him the went up to Angel "ohhh~ u wanttt *hickup* me huh" the spider flirts while putting his hand on Husks chest witch immediately got shaped off as the cat started blushing again hidden by most of his fur. "Aww~ come on Husky" the spider pouts and crosses his arms, Husk sighs and pulls up his pant leg "W WOAH THERE HUSKERS HANDS OFF" Angel pulls back his leg "Look I'm just cleaning ur wounds chill out" Husk says as Angel puts back his leg with a nervous look
|A bit later|
Husk finnaly finished wrapping the bandages Angels shirt was off with  bandages on it he's sipping a cocktail and just finished it "Ohh~ Husk~ *hickup* can I have another one" the spider looking like he's gonna pass out his body is barley holding itself up "Yha no" Husk said turning around and the spider immediately grabbed on his straight of his spuspenders "oh Husky~ u know I *hickup* don't accept no for an answer" the spider drunken said "well u gonna have to" Husk says removing Angels hand from his suspenders "And no touching" Husk remarks but the spider insisted on grabbing his spuspenders "u know wiskers u are very hot" the spider smiled as husks blush grew more showing a bit more not so obvious but enough for the spider to see "ohh~ u like that *hickup* well then" Angel grabs both of the cats spuspender straps "u might like this too" Angel kisses the cat on the lips very pationatly as the cat embarrassed by what just happened pushes the spider off him "I'm closing up the bar go" Husk says in an angry flustered tone and begins packing up the bar "Ughhh~ ur so boring" Angel says and finnaly leaving the bar. Husk blushing hard very visible now cleans off the bar extremely flustered but he couldn't contain his smile even though he knew Angel probably never ment the kiss he couldn't help but wonder why the spider kissed him "out of all people why would he kiss me, me for crying out loud I'm a lazy bartender and I'm a loser, Ugh whatever I'm almost finished rounding up the bar I should go to sleep anyway I keep working overtime" Husk thinks to himself while packing up the bar his thoughts keep running back to that kiss and his face is heated up like crazy.