Together Better Then Ever

The rest of the car ride was pretty awkward Charlie was rambling on about how cute of a couple we where Vaggie was telling her to stop Husk was all red of embarrassment with is hat in his face while Nifty was sleeping and Angel was covering his face in embarrassment they both have never been outted about a relationship not to mention this was there first ever real relationship. "Charlie pls can't u see there embarrassed about this" Vaggie says trying to get Charlie to stop talking about Husk and Angel "I know I know but they are just so cute together I have been waiting for this for a while" Charlie says pulling the car into the hotels driveway "I know love but pls just stop let them have this" Vaggie insisted "Fine I'll stop" Charlie says getting out of the car with Vaggie as Husk nifty and Angel are still in the car "I'll let u guys have a moment" Vaggie says opening the door carrying Nifty and closing the door behind as the three walk inside the hotel. Husk and Angel sat there for a few minutes flustered covering there faces cooling down in the prosses the spider thinks of if they are a couple contemplating weather or not he should ask it "Hey Husk" Angel says Husk not able to speak because of embarrassment looks at Angel "A are we a couple i I think we are but if n not that's ok" Angel covers his face in embarrassment of the question he just asked. Husk still not able to talk holds one of Angels hands implying a yes "R really" Angel asks as Husk nods yes answering his question "Husk why ain't u talking" Angel ask confused "I I'm embarrassed" Husk struggles to reply "Y yha me too" they both stare at echother eyes for a moment then stare at echothers lips
"C can I" the cat says alot calmer now and able to talk as the spider nods yes Husk pulls him in for a deep kiss tongue and all there hearts beat as they pull echother closer Huskels hands pulling Angel in and Angels set of hands doing the same they kiss for a couple minutes before letting go "We should head inside" the spider says grabbing the pig and his stuff the cat agrees and they head inside. They knowtice that everyone is acting normal they both glad that everything is back to normal continue walking twords the bar, Husk heads behind the bar like usual and makes Angel two of his normal drinks cause he know Angel needed it Angel sat down noticing that Husk was making two of the drinks he normally gets "Hey Husk why are ya making two drinks" Angel asks curiously "I thought u might need it" the cat replied "Ah alright well u don't need to continue the seccond one ima stick with one for tonight" the spider replied "Wait u actually gonna do one u normally ask for two after a shitty day" Husk says confused "Well it wasn't a shitty day to me" Angel replys smiling at Husk who hands him one drink "Welp can't let this one go to waste" Husk says cugging down the seccond one then taking a swing of his booze "let's get outta here I'm done my shift" Husk says closing up the bar quicker then normal "ughh i can't stand being near everyone else for one more second I just want Angel with me and only him GAHHH FUCK WHAT AM I SAYYING Fuck I'm way to sober for this but why do I like it" Husk thinks as Angel finishes up his cocktail "Alright let's go then" Angel says Husk puts the glass in the sink "I'll clean it tomorrow" the cat thinks while walking with the spider to his room he while holding Nugs in two of his arms and one of his hands holding Husks who both where not even thinking about it (I told yha they'd hold hands) in Angels room he puts the pig down then in that moment they both released that they were holding hands "GAH IM SORRY HUSK" Angel tries to let go but Husk squeezes his hand tight "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING" Husk thinks as for a moment his heart took control of his mind "S sorry" Husk let's go of Angels hand they both a bit saddened "um I s sorta liked it" Angel admits feeling his heart pound like crazy. Husk then surprisingly grabs Angels hand again and leads him over to Angels bed and sat down "Ohhh kinky~" the spider flirts making the cat blush harder as hid heart raced "S Shut up" Husk said ad Angel sat next to him. They both sat there for a moment holding hands then looking at echothers eyes still holding hands then in a blink of an eye they where making out Angels tongue in Husks mouth with two of his hands on his back one stroking his leg and the other still holding Husks hand, Husk let's there hands go as he puts one on Angels back purring while pulling him closer and one on the back of his neck. They both kiss for a few minutes before they back away "God ur so hot wiskers~" Angel says in his usual flirty tone "u are too" the cat says and before the spider could even think they where making out again. While making out the cats purs got louder and louder as the spider moaned a bit enjoy the kiss now Angel was on top of Husk two of his Hands on Husks ears petting them and two on Husks sholder they break apart the kiss and Angel puts his head on Husks chest feeling the vibrations of his purs taking every ounce of enjoyment the spider and the cat have never felt this much enjoyment of another person's company in a while (Not Sexuality) The spider suddenly stops petting Husk as his hands fall, his eyes closed as he fell asleep soon after the cat also fell asleep.