Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Viserys and Rhaenyra were now infants, almost becoming as big as you are. Daenery's dragons however have grown quite a lot. They're a lot bigger than two horses combined. They always flew away and returned hours later; but yours were clingy with their Mother. They hated being away from you.

However, you have noticed the mark on your wrist had been irritating you lately. It felt like needles pricking into your wrist in some occasions and it began to worry you. Sometimes, your dragons would even lick it to try and help you feel better. They were adorable it broke your heart - in a good way.

One night, it hurt so bad that it made you sob to sleep. Suddenly, it began to glow, a colour as bright as the sun. The ground rumbled whilst your dragons clung to you in alarm, since they were nearly as big as you, they took a lot of room.
Then something underneath you appeared and you fell.

The rumbling caused the candles in your tent to be knocked over, creating a large fire. The last thing Daenerys saw when she ran in worry was you know where to be in sight. The last thing you heard was her voice, her yelling in old Valyrian,
" SKORIOT IKSOS ISSA NIECE?! ( where is my niece)?! "

                          ////////———-////////

Y/n's POV

You awoke with a headache that made you feel both dizzy and nauseous. Looking around, you saw that your dragons were clinging onto your legs, trying to wake you up and it finally succeeded. You looked up to see that you were somewhere unfamiliar.

You forced your body to stand up, your ripped and dirty blue dress that you borrowed from Daenerys dragged long the floor. You were surrounded by woods, a large lake, and then you saw a large building on a cliff. It looked like a castle, but it wasn't in any of the books you read about the 7 kingdoms.

" Are you alright, lass?"

You turned and almost tripped from shock. It was an unnaturally tall man with a long, fuzzy beard and long hair. He was a giant? You wasn't sure since you've only heard stories about them.
The look on confusion and awe on your face made him worry, and he could tell by your clothes you weren't from here.

Viserys and Rhaenyra screeched at the stranger in a protective manner, shocking him to the core. A random teenage girl was found outside Hogwarts with two infant dragons. You knelt down and stroked their scaly heads, calming them down instantly.

" Where am I? Who are you?"

He looked even more confused than ever,
" You don't know hogwarts?"

You just shocked your head. He let out a sigh,
" Oh dear,"

                     ////////—————////////

You walked through the long hallways off the strange yet beautiful building. The tall guy, who was called Hagrid, stated that the students were in class so they didn't see you. He explained that this was a school for witches and wizards.

You had no clue where you were.

Your dragons followed you, luckily without making any noise. He led you into a peculiar office before closing the door behind you. In the room was an old man with an extremely long, white beard. He glanced at you, surprised then at Hagrid,
" What is the meaning of this, Hagrid?"

He didn't sound angry nor annoyed, just confused. Hagrid chuckled nervously, stepping forward. You just looked around whilst they talk, fascinated by all the books and the glowy blue fountain beside you.
" You see, I took a walk and found this white haired lass. I don't think she's from here. Not to mention she has two young dragons, so I had no idea what to do with her,"

Your admiration for the office disappeared when the old man looked at you in curiosity. He asked, standing up from his desk chair to look at the dragons that was watching his every move, as if daring to take the wrong action,
" What's your name?"

" Y/n Targaryen. Just call me Y/n,"

He nodded then glanced at the dragons,
" And why do you have dragons? They're highly dangerous,"

You sent him a small glare, standing in front of them protectively,
" They were a gift to me when they were still in their eggs. They look up to me as their Mother,"

You noticed the hint in his eyes and saw the thoughts run through his brain. You stated rather coldly, getting the intimidating expression from your auntie,
" Try and take them away from me and I'll make sure they burn you to the ground",

The man just sighed and nodded, knowing how serious you were. He walked around his desk then towards you, making the dragons more alarmed than they were. You told them to calm down and they did, but they still glared.

" I can teach you how to live here and protect you from danger. You'll join Hogwarts and pretend to be an exchange student from an orphanage. Since you have dragons, you can't stay in the dorms, so you will live with Hagrid outside,"

He continued,
" We will place a spell around his hut that will stop the students from seeing your dragons,"

You tried to process all the information, a different variety of questions going through your head but nodded nonetheless. You refused to tell him about where you came from and your family ancestry, so you let them be curious.

He began,
" You'll be sorted into your house next lesson. I'll announce an assembly for everyone to meet in there,"

A woman with a pointy hat walked in with some clothing, confused at why she needed it and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw tow dragons glaring at her. She glanced at you then passed you the clothes, being intimidated by the creatures beside you.

Dumbledore spoke,
" Change into these in the girl's bathroom. Then meet me back in here. Professor Mcgonagall will lead you,"

You let out a small sigh and knelt down to your dragons. They eased into your touch when you stroked them both, your lilac eyes calming them greatly.
" Umbagon kesīr. Nyke'll sagon paktot arlī.
( Stay here. I'll be right back,"
You told them in old Valyrian, hoping that they would understand, and they did. They screeched in worry but obeyed and sat down on the cold ground, wrapping their tails around themselves.
The teachers exchanged confused and impressed glances with one another and watched you walk out with the female professor.