sixteen

friends or scams?

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄. or something. whatever you call it, you were out alone with...

with who?

guess!

i'll give you three seconds.

one

two

three

ding ding ding!

idk who you guessed but it's

it's..

@beechirawr!

bro i hope no one owns that account or they'll be a special mention in this book LOOLL...

anyways. bachira texted you the moment you accepted his instagram request to propose a hangout at the arcade. initially since you guys live pretty close by but he just said it could be a friendly little date that wouldn't hurt any souls on earth.

who knew you'd ask your friend reiko to tag along too? you don't trust new people honestly. and you barely know anything about bachira, so you just dragged reiko along. honestly, she was quite rude to compliment that bachira looks so childish and kiddish that you have bad things.

it's not like she haven't dated a junior of hers before out of desperation.. dang it's not that deep 💀

"yo bachira!" an unfamiliar voice said as you and your friend and your new friend turned behind at the greeting. bachira smiled widely and went to high five that person. he must know who that is.

the first thing you did when you saw who it is, you couldn't take your eyes of his hair. it is purely white with a green streak that run down at one certain spot of his bangs. he seemed to have more green at the back of his head but it was covered by a beanie so you couldn't tell.

"whatcha doing here?" the unfamiliar guy asks as he and bachira conversed for a moment. bachira came back to you just as the dude left, waving at the both of you and reiko not before leaving a wink or two behind.

"who's that?" reiko asked. "he's kinda..."

"otoya eita! one of my really really good friends!" bachira replied, taking a sip out of his slurpee and smiling widely to show his colored teeth from the beverage.

now look. otoya eita didn't just randomly met bachira meguru in an arcade and simply put on a cool façade in front of two pretty ladies. maybe he just might be interested in the two ladies, but he has his priorities. his duties as a member of a yakuza group behind a cool college student layer that he puts on everywhere and anywhere.

he has come to keep an eye on bachira meguru and his actions. thus, the arrival at the base of the bacha clan. the yakuza group of gamblers or anything to do with money. their base is as their profession sounds, right in a famous casino.

"sir lavinho, it seems he is engaging in a meaningful friendship with the girl the french gang. they were at an arcade today and i ran into them," otoya reported, to the top guy in charged as lavinho burst out laughing. "haha! bachira is such a funny boy!"

lavinho poured a cup of clear liquid right into a shots cup and slide it to otoya who stared at it as if he was asking lavinho "during the afternoon..?"

"it's water."

"oh. okay."

"now otoya. you must continue to keep your eyes on the bee boy. we must not lose a precious member of ours," he drank the bottle of water disguised in an alcohol glass. "he and i need to have a chat later about the girl."

otoya raised a brow and drank the little cup, immediately gasping and coughing. "this IS alcohol! i just drank alcohol in the middle of the day!!!"

"AHHAHAHAHAH! you're hilarious!" lavinho comments.

whatever the case, the man is planning on using the friendship between bachira and you to get something out of it. to get ultimate intel by the ability to lie and pretend to be a friend who you can trust. the only thing is that you don't have to know bachira belongs to a yakuza clan so vicious or everything might crumble and ruin.

 the only thing is that you don't have to know bachira belongs to a yakuza clan so vicious or everything might crumble and ruin

a/n: what's up guys ☺️
thx for 3k btw y'all r so cool