five

give me money then i'll do it

𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 thick and intense, with the heavy breathing of your own breath

𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 thick and intense, with the heavy breathing of your own breath. your eyes locked itself onto the target, 60 metres far away from the arrow. once you've set your sights at the center of the target, you released your finger.

a tsurune was loudly heard after the arrow was released, shooting right at the center of the target.

another point goes to the president of the archery club, the best archer in the entire academy.

an applause could be heard the moment you set your bow down, feeling a slight sore around your arms. you could never get use to the pressure of archery, even if you've been doing it for years.

"that's what i meant when i wanted to recruit you to be an eye for our gang," the familiar voice of julian loki said, taking the club's extra bow and an arrow.

you remained silent, watching as he positioned himself before getting into the kyudo stance.

"you'll be an amazing markswoman l/n-san," said julian just as he released his fingers and allowed the arrow to shoot at the target.

your eyes widened at how the arrow was perfectly flying towards it. what shocked you the most, was his arrow overlapping your arrow. causing your arrow to break into pieces while his own hit the center.

"what do you think, president?"

"i can't lie that you have good aim. so why not you be the marksman for your own gang? besides, i don't want to be involved with future criminals or even hold a gun," you replied.

julian shook his head. "i can't be the eye if i'm the head. it doesn't work that way. also, i'm sure you don't know our motive yet, but we created pari x in attempt to force the yakuza back to their graves."

"you guys? a bunch of young people against yakuzas? but you guys are just delinquents! gangsters of high school! the roach looking guy said it. there is no way you're gonna bring a bunch of criminals down with so little power and my... archery skills."

"but there is, l/n-san.."

you raised a brow. "what? you're gonna try to be the next top yakuza slash delinquent gang in the underground of japan?"

"correct."

"oh."

a frown formed on julian's face. he found it really hard to convince you in joining the gang. but his intentions for you weren't at all dirty or anything.

julian has many relations to underground japan. he is well-known, even in france. a single call could get him anything that he wants. for your role, he has already gotten so many things in store for you.

especially the rubber bullets that were specially made for you to work with as a markswoman.

"you might be able to find something that you really needed while working with us. intel, or something. l/n-san, we need you."

find intel on something that you might really need..? you thought for a moment. what intel is important do you need, that is important to you? something that could help you in life or anything in general.

but, you couldn't think of one.

"do you have money..?" you decided to ask.

"yeah."

a smile crawled up your face. "give me money then i'll do it, s'il te plaît."

"bien sûr, mademoiselle l/n."

a/n: i actually don't know french