seven

zantetsu vs middle-schoolers

"𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, the mission we are about to do is nothing more than a simple lesson

"𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, the mission we are about to do is nothing more than a simple lesson. julian has a habit of overexa— exavtehr— overexatege—"

"overexaggerate."

"thank you, l/n-san. he has a habit of eggsajerater refrigerator simple tasks with the word 'mission'. don't mind him," zantetsu explained, walking along as you followed him, clearly bothered by the fact that he struggled with exaggerate.

the both of you kept walking and walking until you came to a corner, a dead end. where there were a bunch of middle school kids in a heat of moment.

you raised a brow at the kids as zantetsu walked ahead coolly, approaching the boys. more like, you raised your brow at zantetsu who proceeds to hold his hands out like he's some policemen.

"kids, we do not do violence in this area."

"hah...? who the hell are you, four-eyes!?" one kid with some goofy haircut said.

"piss off, friggin' four-eyes!"

"yeah, do you want to get beaten, four-eyes?!"

ouch. that must really hurt zantetsu to be called four-eyes by boys younger than you and zantetsu. though, you really can't see anything behind his silver frames. his eyes were hidden from those frames.

when you really scanned around, there's an older boy with a tattoo on his head, on the ground. another blond-haired boy who has his hands shoved in his pocket stood by the sidelines, a lollipop in his mouth.

"let's not fight, yeah?" zantetsu warned the kids. but they didn't take his warning and instead turned it into a joke.

then they started teasing zantetsu.

poor guy.

you were beside the blond-haired boy, disappointed at the mission you were supposed to observe. you were pretty sure that julian gave you orders to observe how to properly carry out a mission. but all you got was zantetsu being bullied.

"your friend sucks," the boy beside you said, dropping his back. "it's my turn." he started doing little jumps before running and smashed his feet right at one of the kid bully's face.

"BRO WHAT!?" you exclaimed, jaw dropping to the ground.

"so what does a bunch of mama's boy want with me..?" mikey said.

haha lol april fools.

zantetsu let out a sigh. "i was afraid that this would happen," he said as and adjusted his glasses.

in a split second, the blond-haired boy was on the groun with the other middle schoolers also on the ground. basically everyone fell or something lmao idk.

there's no way your jaw would attach back to the rest of your mouth. so many things were happening in split seconds. you're not flash to watch allat unfold. das just crazy.

"zantetsu tsurugi of pari x. make sure you never hang out in this area or cause trouble again. the next time you do so, eat your teeth goodbye."

"zantetsu-san, it's 'kiss'. not eat..." you managed to blurt out.

"eh... okay."

you looked at the boys on the ground, obviously in pain. you were pretty sure you caught a glimpse of how it all played out right before you, even if it were in within mere seconds that zantetsu managed to bring everything to the ground.

"you kicked all of their backs very quickly, didn't you?" you asked zantetsu, eyes never leaving the middle schoolers. obviously, they were complaining about the pain on their backs, not anywhere else which only supports your words.

"correct. you managed to see through my trick. no wonder you are the eye of the px," he replied with a slightly impressed face. "it's impressive."

as zantetsu spoke his words, mikey stood up on his feet, getting into a stance to fight. probably angered by the fact that he was brought down by someone, revenge is automatically in his mind.

you quickly took out your famous weapon: a sling. and crumpled paper from your stressed out biology work notes. you sling a shot at the center of mikey's head, pulling him out of his trance.

"relax kid. we get you to stop fighting here and our mission is over," you told mikey as zantetsu glanced over to you. "how did you—"

"obviously this kid is our objective. he seems the strongest here. besides you."

"hah!? why does everyone has something to do with me?!*!!*!!?!*?!!?" mickey mouse exclaimed, stomping around like a child as you awkwardly smiled at him.

while zantetsu's onyx eyes observed you, his mission has come to an end.

🔫🔫🔫🔪🩸👹👺🖤🧠

"l/n-san has the skills to immediately understand a situation. i believe nobody told her the objective of that mission but she guessed it on her own just by studying."

julian loki leaned into his chair, staring at your biography that he had printed from the school computers just by asking for a librarian's favour.

"her information said that she used to have a special seat in the student council for the title of analyst back in her middle school. none of her analysis were ever wrong, and she's been solving school cases quite a lot, earning the title of detective."

zantetsu looked at julian who spoke about you for a few moments before he decides to speak up again.

"she's a two-face who holds multiple masks that conveys her facial expressions and body languages."

julian looked up at zantetsu. "anyone smart enough could've guessed that with a single glance."

"looks like we've got ourselves a difficult one."

a/n: so scary 😨

a/n: so scary 😨