one

skateboad girl by the streets

𝟐:𝟑𝟖 𝐀𝐌, a time where every living souls were either asleep or awake in their comfortable sanctuary of their homes

𝟐:𝟑𝟖 𝐀𝐌, a time where every living souls were either asleep or awake in their comfortable sanctuary of their homes. it was late at night, in the middle of it.

the streets were empty, the darkness and solitary of the night taking along with the streetlights that shine through dusk until dawn.

you walked through your sleeping town, one hand shoved into your huge and comfortable jacket as the other hand held a skateboard. even though you were extremely sleepy with the amount of school work you stayed up doing, you wanted something that could calm you down.

and it was walking through the night.

the night air was chilly. it your nose to slightly itch from the cold. your breaths were cold and your vision was foggy from yawning constantly. you knew that your parents were going to scold you for walking around during the night at two in the morning, but they won't know. as long as you silently return.

walking down a staircase, you reached the lower ground. you then set your skateboard on the ground and put your feet above it.

this was probably a bad idea, but you started skating through the night. in the cold air while being sleepy.

but hey, this was therapeutic to you.

the moon above you kept a watch on your skating figure as you allowed the wind to kiss chilly kisses on your fingertips. the wind played with your hair too, letting it swish under the moon.

the only sounds of the night were the crickets that echoed everywhere. and the sound of skateboard wheels causing friction against the road. there was another sound. the incoming sound of a motorcycle driving closer and closer behind you.

you skated to the side of the road onto the pathway, taking a glance at the incoming vehicle before stopping your legs and the skateboard from moving further.

no one else could've expected this, but the motor stopped not far from where you stood.

you picked up your skateboard in awareness and held it tightly. you didn't feel like running, so your posture remained the same. but your mind was thinking of so many things at that moment that your skateboard was your only weapon for the night.

the owner of the vehicle stopped the motor and stepped out from it, taking out his helmet.

it was probably not right the time to say such things, but damn. he is attractive.

with dazzling and defined features under the streetlight and moonlight, he could've captured any women by his looks alone. that was how much of a beauty he is. something that strike you the most was his piercing turquoise eyes that was so perfect and enchanting.

the male was dressed in a black turtleneck top and greyish cargo pants. sophisticated and with an approachable look, he adjusted his hair. the next thing you knew, he approached you and held out a card.

"vice-president, itoshi rin of pari x. i hereby recruit you as trainee to be our gang's marksman."

you watched in silence as rin finished his words, handing you the card which you took. you read the contents in the card and there was nothing. nothing at all. except for a logo which looked very much like a gang, clan or a yakuza's logo.

at that moment, you knew you were in deep trouble.

"marksman..? but shouldn't it be markswoman for me.."

darkness meets with your eyes next. itoshi rin had chopped the side of your neck, knocking you out cold.

 itoshi rin had chopped the side of your neck, knocking you out cold

a/n: i promise the fun will start in the
next chapter. but for now, have this.