seventeen

spies and black mails

𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. where the setting is rather party-like— full of fun and the scent of alcohol reeking at every corner of the casino. the sounds of the gambling chips are loud too, mere chips that determine one's fate on their luck and wealth.

it is one of the casinos funded by the yakuza of bacha, led by a powerful spanish man who decides who wins and who loses.

he's a regular at that very specific casino, not caring if anyone could make a scene or destroy tables and glass cups all around if they were to ever enter and fight the man. that is lavinho for you ... a fun man.

tonight it is the same as usual. the clan members are gathered together in the best room of the casino and there they spend their night drinking, gambling, and chatting away, whilst plotting for their next move in the yakuza industry.

luckily, they have a lead in their midst.

bachira meguru.

a boy of big ambitions and a bright future with whatever skill and talents he has on now. but instead, he chose to be in a clan where he pretty much has no brightness in there.

who cares? bachira is a wandering bee who needs a nest to continue on.

"spy on her."

bachira's honey eyes slowly widened at the words of his big boss, the belief of the unbelievable sinking into realisation as he shook his head. "i'm sorry, what?"

"you heard me," lavinho moved a piece of ace and a king of hearts where the opposite man smashes his cards onto the table and points a finger at lavinho. "ya fuckin' spanish cheater! ya cheated in this game!!"

lavinho lets out a sigh as he sets the rest of his cards down to reveal a rather perfect royal flush. "you owe me quite the huge sum of money now. i want the payment in two days. moro, take him out."

"yes boss," moro forcefully took the man out as the man caused a scene all around him. lavinho simply chuckled and sipped on his beverage, an unknown beverage that he doesn't usually drink, but is in the mood for it today.

"as for you, bachira," the spanish man fixed his gaze on the young male who watched everything in silence. "spy on the yunhen girl, l/n y/n. or there will be consequences."

it was heartaching to the bee boy for some reason. to be told to spy on a friend he just met not along ago by his boss. he gets it. he knew you are in a gang, but never in a million years would he expected to be ordered to spy on you.

wrong. he never knew he would be blackmailed to spy on you. of course. the bacha clan is so damn good at black mailing. even to their own members. there is no mercy in the bacha clan.

bachira knew he has no say in this. he joined this clan for the money to help his mother and himself. and just his luck, the boss takes quite a liking to him. all bachira could do was just follow along his boss' orders to spy on his new friend.

🔫😈⛓️👹🔥

turquoise eyes reads over the words and the image displayed in the newspaper. it is a about a fight in some casino back in tokyo, and the male reading it lets out a soft scoff at the image showed among the words, his messy and thick bangs occasionally swing back and forth in the most gentlest way possible.

"found the bachas and yunhens."