ten

let's do the gang sign!

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 filled the room as two leaders stared into each other's eyes, like they were having a contest on whoever that blinks, agrees that they are gay

im kidding.

the atmosphere is thick, too thick for even the sharpest lance could not pierce through the thickness. the tension is thick between two leaders. everyone else in the room was just keeping their silence until their leaders decided to finally open their lips.

"sorry uh, may i please know where the restroom is...?" you asked, trembling as you voiced out, your demonic urge to use the toilet has won the battle with your angelic endurance.

everyone simply shifted their gazes on you, who awkwardly smiled in response of their scary staring. all that before julian let out a chuckle, and two, then he burst out laughing in the most angelic and sweetest way possible. idk.

then noel noa was shocked, his jaw slightly parting from his lips. he looked at his own comrades. "show the girl the way to the restroom."

"yes sir," a black-haired teen responded, going ahead to guide you through where you wanted to go.

oopsies. you've broken the tension. is it a good or a bad thing?? well, let's find out!

"are you surprised by her? i recruited her out of mere interest that she could be a good member of my organisation. she is skillful in a way too," julian took a sip of the tea prepared and smiled at the other group's leader.

"i can tell. she is quite the interesting one. you have found yourself worthy comrades," noel said, nodding a bit.

back to you— the boy who was leading you to the restroom finally brought you to your designated destination. you smiled at him and quickly went in to shut the door behind you.

"uhm. miss. there isn't any toilet paper by the way." the boy said.

"crap."

back to the meeting men— julian smiled not long after you left for the restroom. "a peace treaty, you said? how will that benefit both of our organisations?"

"well, my idea of exchanging peace treaties is we exchange a single member from our clan to another. so that if one treaty betrays the clan, the other clan gets to eliminate them. is that not fun? plus, you know yakuzas do not mess around with such things." noel clarified.

the moment the word "peace treaty" came out from noel noa's lips, members of the yunhen clan looked around and spoke to each other with their eyes, wondering what their boss has in his mind when he proposed an exchange of members.

especially michael kaiser, a super duper insanely respected admin of the clan. he was the most unsure of his boss' decisions.

"what do you think, julian?" noel questioned.

"i'm keen on that idea. for the peace treaty, do you choose or do i choose?" julian replied and asked.

"you choose."

the truth is. julian loki has no idea who to choose. he loves and cares for all his members equally. and he only brought his few trusted and important friends there to the meeting.

until...

"damn i had to use the pipe water which is like shitty! you could've upgraded that pipe or something. it's splashing everywhere too! tell your boss to do some shit yeah."

until you came.

"her. she will be the peace treaty," julian said to noel before looking at your direction as you quiet down your voice, reaching nearer to the room.

"then the yunhen clan's peace treaty will be isagi yoichi. the boy beside her."

and a handshake was made.

while the two newly walked-ins looked at the handshake in confusion.

"has a truce been made?" isagi asked, leading you to where your gang is before you bowed at him to thank him.

"not yet. yoichi-kun. won't you shake the hand of l/n y/n?" noel asked, his empty eyes staring right into isagi's blue ones. it made isagi shiver from an unknown horror that was building up within him.

"why should i...?"

"it's for the truce, l/n-san," your own boss looked at you as you felt the same thing that isagi felt.

"will i... be able to go home and apologise to my parents after i shake hands with isagi..?"

both of the bosses hummed in response as you sighed. "oh ok cool. pea—"

"WAIT—"

"—ce."

you handshaked handshook isagi and looked at the two bosses. "can i ples go home and apologise to my parents now?"

 "can i ples go home and apologise to my parents now?"

a/n: hi guys happy diwali/deepavali !! 🪔