fifteen

fifa wit da gang 🗣️🔥

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐗 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄 — where you slumped on the couch that's probably so darn dirty and been vandalised by the sweat, fart, and essence of average teenage boys

but who cares?

you're so tired right now you can't even move a muscle.

context: your grandpa had forced you to regain your stamina this morning when you visited him. so a normal sunday visit at the dojo turned into a long hellish stamina exercise.

so right after it, you went to the gang's base to rant to the boys as your parents are away for a very long date in saitama prefecture and your best friend reiko is busy helping her mom out with the busy bakery. so your only other choice is to keep things to yourself or rant to some useless boys who doesn't even care anyway.

"move over, l/n. it's fifa time," shidou forced you to move aside, technically pushing you away to the edge of the couch.

"rude ass..." you rolled your eyes.

karasu and zantetsu then joined in, getting their junk food ready to play the game. at this point after a bunch of your complaints, all they could do was tell you to suck it up and join them for a game of fifa or two.

you weren't really feeling it, so you just slumped at the edge of the couch like a dead fish.

"eh? emo boy is playing with us??!"?!!?!" karasu exclaimed, catching your attention when made you raise your head before scoffing. "pftt. imagine the itoshi rin playing fifa."

"shut it, gun girl," rin said, choosing a character.

"your brother again?? how are you not bored with picking him over and over again? it's like you have a brother complex," shidou snorted mockingly, choosing zlatan as his character.

"and you chose someone the same like you. psychos on the field," rin replied. his eyes then looked at you from the corner, "stop staring. weird girl."

you held your hands up in defense. "okay. my bad. my false. my wrong."

"hey pretty girl play with us foreal," karasu handed you a nintendo switch as you took it.

"i don't know how to play fifa or even football in general though."

"don't worry, just pick any handsome sexy characters 🤫"

you then chose wu junjie, a chinese footballer that is handsome and sexy. he's so shuai. does he even exist? you never know...

"he's shit," zantetsu commented, choosing some pro player. you only sighed in disappointment because you yourself don't even know what you're doing.

"whatever," you murmured, getting comfortable before the game. then, shidou started the match and you guys played.

you claimed you didn't know how to play fifa, but you didn't tell them that you have a cousin brother who often visits and he would play fifa on your whatever cool awesome tech device ps1 2 3 4 5 computer ROG laptop or whatever.

all those time your cousin brother visited, you have observed how he plays fifa. and you know damn well wu junjie is useless, since you never saw your cuzbro used that character.

truth is, you wanted to escape the game before it even started. you were still tired from hellish gramps trainings and it pained you to play fifa. so you lost, you got up from the stanky couch and went outside to the corridor where you can look down the view.

remember, it's an abandoned building the pari x's base are in. only the floor you are on is occupied and illegally bought by the germans for julian. how? idk.

ding!

your phone buzzed as the sound of the notification echoed through the volume hole or whatever it's called. checking your notifications, you saw someone had requested you in your instagram account with the username of "beechirawr".

and immediately you thought, yep. it's bachira meguru, the boy who lives 2 neighbouring houses away from you.

eh why not accept and follow back? you knew him after all.

what's the worst that could happen?

a/n: pxg vs münchen soon omgrin and isagi should js kiss ngl

rin and isagi should js kiss ngl