eleven

skateboard and compasses

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 is still overwhelming your entire head from last night's occurrence

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 is still overwhelming your entire head from last night's occurrence. if you hadn't been a mommy and daddys's child, you would never get yourself into such a careless mistake.

you should've asked what did the two parties truced on before shaking your wet hands with isagi yoichi, the boy who showed you the way to the toilet.

well, you managed to apologise to your parents for running out the house and finishing the leftover food though. that's all that mattered.

now, you walked to school with reiko who kept talking about this character named rio de janeiro from the korean version of money heist and blabbing about how tokyo is such a lucky woman.

but you weren't listening to her.

your eyes focused on the front and around, looking for a certain male that happened to force you into the truce as a treaty.

"are you even listening??" reiko lightly slapped your arm and raised a brow. "like, i need you to help me get the facts straight that I would look better with rio than tokyo!!"

"oh ok. you delusional ass bitch."

reiko was offended and scoffed at your words. "whatever. you must be going through another boy rejection. who is it this time? uchiha sasuke? hayakawa aki? wakasa imaushi? wait didn't wakasa transferred school..? and isn't he in a gang!!?"

her words were muffled as you caught sight of what you were targeting today.

julian loki.

you set your skateboard down to the ground and skated away from reiko who called out for your name. when you reached julian, you got off the skateboard and walked alongside him, immediately throwing him a hundred questions about last night, still in obvious disbelief.

"oh. it's the french kid.." reiko trailed off, feeling absolutely betrayed that you did not tell her anything about julian.

long timeskip to after school, you met up with reiko for a study date at the library near the school. it's a normal friday thing for the both of you, since friday usually ends early for your school.

throughout the entire silent study, you didn't mention a single thing about julian, which honestly adds up to your friend's curiosity even more. a secret man now??? kept away from reiko?"?!*! impossible. so to say, this is unbelievable.

"y/n. what's with you and the french kid?" she finally opened her mouth to ask, her curiosity eventually completely consumed her.

"nothing. we only share one class." (i forgot which class ngl 💀) you continued to copy down reiko's notes from her additional mathematics class so you could learn something in advance. just something you and reiko do to keep your academics in check. exchanging notes of different classes in advance.

"really? it seems to me like you know him more than anyone does. like, y'know. on a personal level," reiko erased a funny looking sketch for her biology notes. "why the hell does the latissimus dorsi look like that bruh."

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion of her words and confusion on trying to understand her notes. you didn't know which one is worst. her silly assumption that you have a crush on julian, or her unreadable 1700s doctor handwriting.

"reiko what the fuck. your handwriting is literal shit," you only said, cancelling a word that you spelled wrong from reading reiko's handwriting falsely. "as i said, julian loki and i are just classmates. nothing more or less. i needed him to return to me the money he owe during one of the classes that he borrowed. apparently it was for buying a compass."

"a compass..? hah! is he broke or something?!" reiko scoffed. "why you out of everyone though?"

"seatmates."

"pft. imagine being your seatmate asking you money just to buy compasses for math. that's hilarious, y/n!"

you frowned at her and continued copying. "actually, i have something to do now. i'll see you on monday, rei. bye," you said after writing the last few words, before shoving your things in your bag and leaving the place. and reiko.

poor girl.

a/n: how do i cheer up a boy who left his football team because of insane stressand now he felt like he betrayed his teammates (he's captain) like bru idc💀

football team because of insane stress
and now he felt like he betrayed his
teammates (he's captain) like bru idc💀