twelve

kids in a casino

𝐓𝐇𝐄 blue eyes of isagi yoichi stared at the huge champagne-yellow signboard that had the words 'akakiku casino'

"red chrysanthemum casino..?" isagi tilted his head in confusion. "what a weird name for a casino."

"nevermind weird. the sign literally says not for those under eighteen!" you exclaimed.

the male beside you slightly frowned in annoyance. "you must've never been on missions before huh? this is like, the easiest mission i've ever been given; go to a casino, find a man, collects his debts, and return. it's children-level easy."

"bro you're literally in a gang. you can't say shit you were made like this by your bleached-hair boss that looks like eminem." you gave him an unexplainable look before scoffing.

and why exactly must you two be having a little useless bicker against each other? well, your bosses offer both of you to trade with each other as peace treaty. without your consents. so, you hate each other's bosses to an extent. and now, you both are on a mission to complete the truce.

what's worse, you've been given your first scary mission that involves illegality. you just might fear for your life the moment you step into the venue that is filled with the air of money, thrill, despair, and a never-ending fun.

your mission partner isn't exactly cooperative, but you both wanted to get shit done asap.

so you entered the casino. at least, attempted to. immediately, you both were stopped by two big and buff guards that demanded identification cards. all it took to pass through them was a simple bee keychain that isagi held out for the guards.

isagi must've been here before, perhaps even countless times for him to already have the pass.

he then gestured the keychain to you and said "she's with me," to the guards who later on allowed you to step in after isagi. what authority isagi held...! it's crazy.