|•CHAPTER 102•|

CHAPTER 102

AUTHOR's POV

Riya leaned back against the soft pillows of her room, her heart fluttering with excitement as she dialed Dev's number

Riya leaned back against the soft pillows of her room, her heart fluttering with excitement as she dialed Dev's number. The excitement of hearing his voice sent a rush of warmth through her veins.

Thousands of miles away in chennai nearly mid night Dev's phone buzzed with Riya's incoming call. With a happy grin spreading across his lips, he quickly picked up, eager to hear her voice.

"Hey, baby boss," Dev said his voice filled with  longing and excitement.

"Hi, Dev," Riya replied, her voice soft and filled with warmth.

Been weeks now! The first thing Riya did when she woke up from  sleep is to dial dev and the last time dev has to do to end his day is to talk to her. The call was filled with utter nonsense , absolutely made no sense to people including themselves but it felt good talking rubbish to each other.sharing stories of their day and laughing at inside jokes only they understood. With each word exchanged, their bond grew stronger.The distant feeling slowly vanished and the old comfort was seeking in.

"I wish you were here with me, strolling along the streets of Paris, i am gone have the best pastries ."Riya told as she finished applying her eyeliner ! She had dressed up in a red sweatshirt and beige skirt , matching her personality perfectly

"Riya told as she finished applying her eyeliner ! She had dressed up in a red sweatshirt and beige skirt , matching her personality perfectly

"I wish I was there too," Dev admitted, a hint of longing in his tone.

As they talked, Riya gazed out of her room window, the Eiffel Tower was waiting in all its glory a breathtaking sight she woke up to every morning that paled in comparison to the love she felt for Dev.

Sighing she continued talking to him and walked on the streets of Paris smiling as her cellphone was placed against her ears.

"You are still searching for the pastries?" Dev asked to which she nodded and later realize he can't see her no

"Yep"

"Reminds me of the time we went on searching the entire college for an empty classroom so that our friends won't be suspicious about us." Dev said giggling