|•CHAPTER 95•|

CHAPTER 95

AUTHOR'S POV

Annoyed and irritated! Keerthana sat silently in her cabin ,her teeth would break off if she continued gritting her teeth that hard and her knuckles might just break out if she continued fisting that hard

It felt so damn hard to breathe in her own damn company! Somewhere somehow felt betrayed and Angry .it felt hard to believe that this is all happening.

She angrily swiped to the end call in her phone as she saw Arjun calling her.
It's been two says since she saw her husband! Avoiding and ignoring was not the word to use for the treatment she was giving him.

She felt her head breaking into two and all she wished for is nothing but just a strong Pink vodka.

She called Aditi! Her sister in law who was aware of the situation

"I wanna get drunk!" Kiki said

"Damn me to! This sports day practice in school is killing me but then i have to stay back here till 6! I don't think i can join you today " Aditi said

"Arghh! Then you better take care of yourself Byeee for now" she said and walked into the washroom in her cabin .

She was ready in a pista green dress and had her hairs curled! She looked pretty but her confidence was at level zero! She felt insecure and highly lacked confidence. She really needed the vodka now

And to her ill luck her car had a problem and she had to take cab for the pub!

She sat there! Since it was almost evening the pub started getting crowded but nothing stopped her from getting drunk! 3 shots of vodka had gone in ! she had almost started feeling dizzy  when she felt someone sit opposite to her!

The man who sat in front of her was almost 5.8 ft tall looked like he never came out from the gym with all those muscles and beard and creepy ass smile on his face. Keerthana immediately smelled danger.