|°CHAPTER 20°|

CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR 'S POV

There was a technical error in the yesterday's chapter! I had to retype - I have added a few more details pls do check it out!

___________________________________

"But...but what if fail ??? What if I get a backlog"Aravind asked following Aditi wherever she walked

Aditi turned to him and placed one more book on the pile of books in his hands

"Not studying for a day will not gain you a backlog !" She told and started walking to the racks of books

"But aditiiiii! I..I have to study nahhh" aravind yet again said following her with the same book pile in his hands.

"Study! Who is stopping you"Aditi told calmly,her attention only on the books and no where else

"You know what yes! If i don't study i will fail if i fail my father is gone kick me out and if my father is gone kick me out keerthana is gone be sad if keerthana is sad then your sad! Do you wanna be sad?" Aravind asked

Aditi turned towards him,her brows lifted in shock as her brain was not braining.

"Alright then let's study tonight and make it up for missing out Sunday study session " Aditi told

"Hey what? No yes I mean..." Aravind struggled

He wanted to stop her from going out with Roshan and he did not know how so he used their Sunday study session as excuse and was trying his best to convince her to stay by his side but aditi was adamant enough to go.

She had quick and really useful solutions for his made-up problems making it hard for aravind.

See now she wants to study tonight! Was he trying to hard for studying? Ahem yes according oh okay it's a no also.

His phone rang and it was from his lovely lil sister .

"Aravind where is arjun?" Keerthana whispered through the phone

"God damn how will I know where that man is! Aditi waitttt" he yelled from the other side and ended the call realising Aditi had taken all the books from his hand and started walking to the table.

Aravind soon sat infront of her and looked at her ,his elbows on the table and his hands supporting his face.

Aditi was writing down points and aravind was starring at her .

His hands yet again itching to push back those front bangs behind her ears.

Unable to handle his intense glare ,aditi pushed the book pile infront of her to cover herself.

Aravind pouted and pushed the books away .

"You really want to go out with that butter milk?" Aravind asked.