|° CHAPTER 52°|

CHAPTER 52

AUTHOR'S POV

Aishwarya sat in her class! Somewhere in the middle row middle bench starring at the black board completely lost in thoughts

A painful ache filling her heart as she continued to look down at her empty note paper.

Harini sat in the next row of hers and laughed hearing her friends troll Aishwarya. Through Aishwarya did not hear what they said since she was too lost in her world of thoughts.

She knew her life was not a cake walk, she never had things easily , she had to fight everything and everyone around her to get something and now that she was doing her degree, she always wanted to do her master in aboard some where far from her aunt and her family, somewhere where she could fill the room with people who she loves and who loves her.

When she said this to her friends of course they were happy and supportive but aishu knew they were worried too ! Masters in aboard meant two or three years . Aishu herself convinced that she will mange and do something inside india far from her toxic household but now thinking about it she felt she had to at-least give it a try .

Just when the teacher was about to entry the class Vikram along with dev,Aravind ,Arjun and few other friends of him entered the class which aishu failed to notice as she sat thinking about things.

Aravind cleared his throat to gain the class's attention and Vikram stood staring at Aishwarya who seemed lost.

A white kurthi and jeans! Her long beautiful hairs now tied into a bun carelessly.

The boys were here for the campaigning and Hema who was also a part of the campaigning watched how Vikram looked at Aishwarya as if he if blinks he might miss something

The boys were here for the campaigning and Hema who was also a part of the campaigning watched how Vikram looked at Aishwarya as if he if blinks he might miss something .

Aishwarya suddenly looked up hearing Aravind's voice and realised what was happening,her curled toes and clicking of the pen stopped and she saw Hema talking to Vikram.

She sighed as she laid on the bench with her chin with up trying to ignore Vikram and focus on what dev and Aravind where talking .

Aishwarya felt angry! She did no wrong but still that man was angry and now that made her angry .

He wants to ignore her fine then she will ignore too!

The boys speech went on for another 10 mins before they went out!

Aishwarya looked at Vikram who was walking out the class looking at her, she immediately turned around .

That look! Damn the stupid she was that stupid her heart was to drop and dance around when she was around him,her brain use to stop working around him .

She pulled out a clutch from her bag and let out a small smile! It was something he had brought her from stealing her hair tie when that hair tie still laid in his hand wrist proudly.

Aishwarya is dumb and stupid but not as stupid and dumb to not find out why he still had her hair tie safe with him , why he walked a kilometre extra just to walk her home and why now he was participating in the election !

Anyone around him would have known he kinda liked her and that's why when she felt sorry when he saw her talking to Madan when he was waiting.

Sighing she walked out from the class and got down through stairs and sat on her favourite stone bench!

Within 20 mins she felt someone sitting next to her! She turned around and saw Vikram sitting there next to her with his hands on his on own thighs.

"How was your day!" Vikram asked and immediately wanted to run away because this was not what he had planned to start .

"Fine" she answered and sat on the bench folding her legs and opened her tiffin box

Today it was Keerthana who had prepared tomato rice and she sat sitting it from the spoon.

Vikram stood up from the bench noticing her lack of response and walked front and back while Aishwarya walked him eating her lunch.

"Aishu!" He called and she looked up at him

"Yes?" She asked

"I shouldn't have overreacted! I just felt possessive and you know i just reacted and you don't deserve these ! I shouldn't have reacted this way especially when your not even mine!so...." Vikram said these standing in-front of her and Aishwarya listened to her carefully

"So?" She asked

"So be mine!" He said ,Aishwarya looked at him for a minute , a huge smile fighting to take over her face but she closed her tiffin box and placed her bag

"I am serious" Vikram yelled at Aishwarya who like always stood up and tried to walked away

She stood for a minute and looked at his face! What was so special him that he impressed her so much?

"Really?" Aishu asked and Vikram nodded blankly while his shoes kept on Tapping the ground

"Then be sure! Once I start dating you it's either us planning for our wedding or me planning for your funeral! There is no tears and pain in Between? "Aishwarya asked and Vikram could not help but smile.

See! This dumb lady and her thoughts always made the cold wall he built around him melt down.

He nodded his head and smiled scratching the back of his neck

"So girlfriend?" He asked .

Aishwarya pressed her lips toghter to hide her smile and walked backwards holding her backpack.

"Yes boyfriend!" She said finally smiling at him

A few minutes later when Aishwarya was home she impatiently waited for he friends to freshen up and break the news to them.

And when she said! Aditi knew that heartache and trouble was around hence she decided to meet Vikram tomorrow by hook or crook .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika

AISHWARYA IN THE CLASS