|°CHAPTER 32°|

CHAPTER 32

AUTHOR 'S POV

Keerthana ran her hands through his silky black hair,his rough hands on her waist and another one her cheeks leaning and drowning more into her lips and her

Keerthana could feel his hands upon her satin gown, soo much that her entire body felt like she was in fire .

The cold night was no longer cold until Arjun walked towards her and said it was a secret and the rest was history.

Keerthana knew exactly what she was doing, she was kissing her brother's best friend on an open terrace with his parents and her parents down having dinner.

Blame her hormones, herself or the man in front of her but she liked what was happening .

Quick  but toe curling , ears turning red and everything she wishes for.

Keerthana did not want a relationship right now , she had just moved on from Ashok .
She planned to stay single but Arjun was out of syllabus

He sure did not like keerthana,it was his desire that made him stand with her and keerthana and arjun were not even close to friends and that's exactly what keerthana needed right now.

No-string attached relationship!

Keerthana jerked as she felt his fingers trailing up her bare thighs through her gown slit , sending chills to her spin.

His lips slowly torturing her jaw with soft kisses and keerthana automatically leaned back giving him more access

"Jun!" She moaned making him smile against her chin and hum

"I have a deal for you!" She whispered her chest raising up and down taking deep breaths and him casually smiling and at her looking at the mess she was under his arms.

"And that's?" He asked taking a step back, his hands on the wall above her head.

Feeling like a little kitten under him, keerthana  held his shirt to compensate it and look at his eyes .

Arjun looked at her, he had never seen someone so dangerously pretty like her , he hated her attitude of hers the  guts ,that rage in her to take over him .

But not the keerthana he saw with her friends in the canteen laughing, not the keerthana who would drop by her friend's class to pass a pen ,not the keerthana who loves pulling her brother's leg.

"A secret deal ! Between you and me!" She said and arjun looked at her keenly.

"Not an relationship, not friendship just... Just a relationship with no strings attached! You up for it?" She asked and arjun bit his lips trying to hide the smirk in him and took a step back and  closed his eyes for a second and nodded

"Great! Then I do have few conditions for you!" Keerthana told now her hands crossed across her chest .

"No matter what, not even if you and I are under gun point we are  not telling about this to my brother!"

"Second - you date whoever you want and if at all i see someone i date whoever i want ! No jealous and jelly games here!"

"Thrid - it's a secret! A secret in the sense a secret to your friends and to mine ! The world should not have any idea about this!" Keerthana said and arjun left a breath and nodded picking up his coat.

"I am okay with everything untill and unless this benefits both of us!" Arjun told ,his husky voice sending chills.

Pulling out his kerchief arjun passed it to her .

"Your lipstick is a mess !" He said and turned towards the rail and leaninyto it watching the sky.

Keerthana cleaned the mess in her chin and looked at him and followed his position of standing.

"What are you thinking?" She asked

"I am amazed how your tiny brain works!" He said

" My Brain is not tiny!" She retorted

"Ah i see!" Arjun said and turned to the sky again.

"How are you now??" He asked after a few minutes of silence and keerthana looked at her confused

" You were attacked on the other day outside the pub!" He added and that was the longest keerthana had heard him talk and she could not help but notice the way his voice vibranted making her heart going juii

"Oh yea! I am okay now " keerthana said as she recollectes the day

"Did you file a complaint?"

"He is my ex Ashok! And i------" keerthana stopped and looked at arjun

" I didn't know A guy like him has a  has good taste " arjun said and started collecting his coat back from the chair and started watching.

It took a minute for keerthana and she looked at the man walking away.

Simple words,kisses and butterflies were his stuff and she was quick to understand it.

Arjun turned around still walking backwards,his coast laying on his shoulders.

"I liked the name Jun!" He whispered yelled enough to hear by her

Keerthana could literally motive her nose turning red in embarrassment and shyness and breaking the tons of emotions her phone pinged with a message

"HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO REACH? NITIN IS HOME!" Aishwarya sent a message and keerthana reliped and started walking downstairs .

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀