|•CHAPTER 80•|

CHAPTER 80

ARAVIND'S POV

LOCATION: CHENNAI

LOCATION: CHENNAI

It was late! By the time I reached chennai and her home!

The engagement was already done and she stood there beautifully smiling at people with Her fiancée and that bastard stood proudly next to her .

"Are you worried? " dev who stood next to me asked to which i remained silent watching the scene unfold in-front of me

My eyeballs refused to move away from aditi's sight and the irony was she did not even notice me here yet!

"Areyy! You can't even do anything even if you were earlier ! It was you who ended things with her" dev said and I remained silent knowing whatever he uttered was pure truth but the Oh the way my Blood  burned watching her in his arms.

I always hated this guy without any reason but today i hated him with every fibre in my body! And also Funny how the reason is fucked up.

Nitin! The girl's gang's favourite human and aditi's parents who saw him as a potential groom to their daughter.
There was no surprise her parents choose him.

Let go them my own darling sister stood clicking pictures with them as if they are some eye treat vacation spot.

I shouldn't be feeling whatever shit i am feeling right now especially when i was the one who pushed her away saying there was no love involved ever so.

But watching her go, watching her in the arms of another man, watch her walk around with another Man's ring on her finger
Made my blood boil, heart drop to my fucking tummy and i hated how i could not do anything about this.

I could not even complain about this to my friends! Sure it would be me who would be termed mad for whatever i say them cause I myself knew whatever i am feeling now was obvious madness.

Something breathtaking caught my attention! It was her again.

Aditi! Someone who i should have protected with everything i had but lost due to my stupidity.
She stood smiling at Aishwarya and Riya and my sister was adjusting her hairstyle.

She looked so pretty in that mehendi green and red silk saree , her earnings danced through her braided hair's adorned with jasmine and oh Those heavy bangles in her petty wrist! But something was missing Every-time she looked away from the group,...

She looked so pretty in that mehendi green and red silk saree , her earnings danced through her braided hair's adorned with jasmine and oh Those heavy bangles in her petty wrist! But something was missing Every-time she looked away from the group, her smile dropped . The light in her eyes died and she looked pale but within a second that aditi was back and i hated how she did it.

She was never like this back then! I did this to her to whatever aditi was feeling now whatever she was physically, mentally going through it was because of me

It was hurting her! Her eyes showed,i knew it why not Kiki who stood beside her would have known it her entire friend gang would have known it! Only if the attention was on her and not elsewhere.

Suddenly she looked shattered by someone and she looked up! It was him.

Nitin! Her fiancée
He smiled so gently at her and i felt my hands clench into a fist .

He gently pushed away the extra sandal applied on her forehead and smiled at her and aditi smiled back so beautifully and gratefully that i stood wondering why i let go this girl here.

"You can't just stare come let's go in" dev said grabbing my wrist and at this moment no one expect me know how weak i felt.

My knees went jelly and i was practically moving on dev's energy.

Suddenly Keerthana stood in front of us ! Dragging me and dev aside she looked angry.

"Your friend here is not on the guest list for a reason dev"she said plainly but loudly which clearly meant for me

Dev looked at me and sighed and i let out a smile

"You go in dev! I'll wait for you in the car" i said and he nodded as he walked away and i turned to walk towards the car when kiki held my hands.

Might sound really pathetic but i felt my soul regaining a part of  itself when my sister held my hands .
Those same tiny wrist which i held and taught her how to walk now stopped me from walking away.

A part of me longed, hoped that she will talk to me , that we will go back to the old good days since she was finally married to Arjun now but guess I was wrong.

Six years the longest I have gone without talking to her was 4 hours and now talking about years said how fucked up things were .

"What are you trying to do aravind?" She asked

As if i knew what i was doing !

"Nothing I shouldn't have come here! As you said i am not in the list for a reason "  i said and watched Keerthana shake her head in disbelief.

"Little flower school! She walks back home alone by 4" Keerthana said after a minute of pause looking at me and walked away without mumbling anything.

They say old habits never did but hey look the cupid in kiki never let and she was still here trying to mend things for her brother while I simply messed up her relationship.

A sack if guilt hit me as i watched Arjun and kiki stand together for a picture with Aditi and Nitin.

Things are fucked up so am i but then a look at her i know what to do.

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika