chpt30

LONG CHAPTER**
I didn't proof read..🧍🏼‍♀️

omniscient

keithon was left on the floor unconscious, kamryn was crying, seeing his brother getting fully beaten by jai, Genesis tried stopping him but he continued on punching keithon until he saw blood.

she had no control but to call the ambulance.

moments later genesis called the ambulance for keithon, kiya came stairs shortly after the fight, she saw blood on the floor and blood on her brother's hand, as she goes further down to the scene but officers stopped her.

keithon made it alive, however he had to remain in hospital for a couple weeks to recover.

jai on the other had zoned out and couldn't remember anything, all he could remember was his old past trauma caused by his childhood life. he has grown up with anger problems caused by his biological parents.

he was abused from both parents, especially his dad and when he would cry, the beating would become worse, he could never express his feelings, he was never enough for his parents, they would only used him to buy them drugs everyday.

other than that, they would never care for their own child, he was the only child so he didn't how to communicate with people.

when jai gets mad he was never good with words which is why he express how he feels through actions, such as fighting. he was a trouble kid back then, he would mainly get suspended, he didn't know how to control his behaviour which was why he was sent to foster home and had a new family, meeting his new sister kiya.

jai promised himself that he wouldn't bring this side of him but he couldn't help it.

last time he reacted to this he was him finding out that he got cheated on, he killed her after beaten her to death, he had to burn her body to burn away the evidence, that was his little secret which is why he moved to LA, and his family ended up moving too, as his dad had a partnership with big businesses.

3 months later....

Genesis and Jai haven't spoken to eachother after Kiya's birthday, Genesis wanted to check up on Jai but he knew he wasn't in the right head space, lately he's been acting worse, ever since that incident Kai hasn't been texting Genesis.

he had been drinking. A lot. He thought drinking would cope his mind but made things worse with the relationship between him and Genesis.

Genesis thought it was a great idea to have a break with Jai, she was tired of having to argue every night with him about the drinking, all she wanted to do was to make sure he was okay, but he would shout at her, however she knew that hasn't jai speaking to her.

Genesis completed her work for the day and close her laptop, she sighed not coping with how the whole house was silent, she missed Jai.

for moments later she refreshed herself, wearing her light blue shorts and Jai's black over-tee.

as she was getting ready for bed kiah had called her, which was very unusual.

"hey kiy- gee gee please come, jai is scarying me" kiah said in an shaken voice and Genesis was worried.

"wai- what's going on with him is he okay!?"

"no.. his locked himself in his room and he doesn't sound good"

"I'm on my way" she ended the call and grabs her keys going straight down the carpark and drove towards Jai's house.

-

she arrives and texts Kiya that she was outside,
Kiya runs downstairs to open the door for Genesis and she walks in. "he is inside his room, he doesn't sound good in there gee" Kiya said worriedly. Genesis was worried going upstairs and as she tried to open the door, it was locked.