chpt26

LONG CHAPTER******

New messages

quit ignoring me blue

les talk mane

I'm sorry I fucked up

-
omniscient
6:34 PM

"say gee gee" Genesis said holding maya up.

"say mama" destiny sat sitting next to Genesis.

"gee!" maya yelled showing her dimples.

"good job maya!!" genesis kissed her cheeks and baby maya began giggling while holding genesis's face.

"I neva get love in dis mothafucka" destiny said sarcastically while showing her frown and crossing her arms.

maya crawled to her mum and tried to hug her as she was now on her chest, it was a way of her saying sorry.

"it's okay mama I still love you" destiny picked her up and gave her kisses on the face.

"her hair so cutee" genesis poked her bottom lip while touching one of her twists that had a mini bow at the bottom.

"she so sensitive wit ha hair, took me over 2 hours jus to get ha ass to seat down" destiny mumbled while eying maya who was paying attention on cocomelon.

"how u and von?"

"we gooodd" destiny said blushing as she looks down.

"I haven't heard any complaints from him so das good twinn" genesis said sticking her tongue out and destiny followed.

"nobody, loves me like you dooo"
Genesis sang.

"nobody gon love me quite like youuu"
destiny followed.

"that shit been stuck in my head all day longg"

"oo besfriend why eretime I go on shein the top I want is always goneee" destiny groaned while grabbing maya and placing maya on her shoulders as she was closing her eyes and holding her phone with the other hand, showing genesis her phone.

"they sell the same top at fashion nova"

"but shein cheaper" destiny replied.

"u right" Genesis nodded.

"oo somebody callin me-" she stopped her sentence noticing jai was calling and gave it few seconds before picking up.

"hello?-ignore me like dat again on mah mama im finna fuck you up in your shits keep fucking playin A'marie" Jai cut her off, looking down on his phone while clenching his jaw as it was placed on his lap because he was driving.

destiny turned her head while placing maya inside her crib after hearing how deep his voice was.

they were both "playfully" arguing last night and Genesis took it personal as she lost the fight so she said she wouldn't talk to him the whole day and actually stood on it.

"dang not even a hey or how u been?" Genesis mugged on the phone.

"fix you fucking face fuck is you mugging foe?"

while removing the phone of her face, she caught her self smiling too hard on how he talked to her.

"ain I talkin to u A'marie? turn da phone around" she slowly turned her phone around trying not to smile as they both meet eyes.

"sum funny? fuck is u smiling foe?"

"nothing's funny.." Genesis looked down.

"where u at?" Jai scrunched his face, noticing she wasn't in her room, or her house in general.