chpt4

this chapter is a little long..😬

-

today we were at destiny's brother's crib, me and destiny had been talking for a lil bit after her brother kai hosted a get together at his crib, she was the girl who led me her charger🤭

me, destiny, and ja'myah were on the bed talking and waiting for everyone else to get ready since we were all going out.

hope forced me to go when she knows I don't like going out to places with people however my cousins and destiny was coming so I ended up going.

"girl why he ain textin me back is been 2 hours" ja'myah groan looking at her phone.

"girl you know howhood niggas be" destiny said chuckling.

"always be making his "money" all day n not spend time wit his own girl" ja'myah said with a mug on her face.

"he coming wit us today?"

"I invited him to come and he said he prolly make it like nigga I need a yes or no the fuck he gotta make everythang so difficult??" she shouted and me and destiny laughed.

"your to delulu over him" I said chuckling.

"right" destiny agreed slightly pushing my shoulder

"oop he jus texted me saying he downstairs" ja'myah said sticking her tongue out changing her whole mood.

"y'all we bout to go" von said opening the door, his eyes went straight to destiny and he licked his lips.

"we'll be down in a sec" she said having a smile on her face before he left and me and ja'myah looked at eachother.

"what?" she asked having a confused expression aswell as hiding her smile.

"bitch don't "what" us you know what we finna ask you" ja'myah said.

"we jus talkin das all" destiny said softly.

"okayy purrrr" ja'myah said sticking her tongue out.

"and he lowkey fine too" ja'myah mumbled giving destiny a smirk.

"right??!" destiny said chuckling, then they all went downstairs talking among themselves.

as we made it downstairs I saw him.

a shiver went down my spine and I don't know why. he had his dreads down and wore a green tracksuit with clean white airforces, and wore silver chains and a silver watch.

he looked at me and we both maintain our eye contact.

"we got 8 people coming n we only got one car" hope said counting everybody, we were all going out to eat.

"might as well put niggas inna back boot" jay said raising both his arms up.

"bitch you tryna get me suspended again?" Kai said with a mug look on his face.

"me and myah can drive behind y'all" king said making hand movements.

"ay jus know imma be in da car" jay said squinting his eyes at ja'myah, making ja'myah mug her face.

"doin too much" she mumbled.

"whatchu say?" jay said having his whole attention on ja'myah.

"y'all can do y'all kitty fight later we tryna figure out the rides" kai said rolling his eyes.

"I can go with you guys" destiny said referring to hope and Kai.

"I'll come wit y'all" von said licking his lips at destiny.