chpt15

LONG CHAPTER!!!😭

SAME DAY
10:22 PM

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

Genesis's POV

keith drove me back home after we stayed at his dads crib for thanksgiving.

"I'm glad you on my pops got along" he looked at me while holding my thighs and holding the steel with the other hand.

"he funny as hell" he's dad kept telling him stories of keithon when he was a little boy🤣.

"dem stories are fake don't believe him"

"the one story when he said he caught you kissing on meka's toys cause you was practising kissing your crush-"

"mane he lying I'm telling you" he chuckled shaking his head. and we both went quiet while youngboy was playing in the background.

Your body, your smile, it mean everything
I should make you everything
I should buy a wedding ring 'fore my time go
I, you should bet on me
Eyes, keep 'em set on me, yeah
You choose, you, you, ooh
Don't decide on me, you could count on me, yeah
'Round I go
Havin' you make me feel like I won the Super Bowl
'Cause you super, super, super, super

I hear keithon singing the lyrics while bopping his head to the beat, I kept thinking about him claiming I was his, did he really mean that?

we arrive at the apartment and I wanted keithon to come stay with me since hope planned a trip to long beach to see her friends for thanks givin.

"keithon"

"wassup?"

"did you really meant what you said?"

"said what?"

"that um.. I was your girl"

"yeah n I mean it" he held my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I wanna be wit you" he slowly bit his bottom lip looking at me with his low rise eyes. I felt goosebumps and my heart was racing.

"I wanna be wit you too" I wrapped my arms around his neck and went in to kiss him on the lips.

does dis mean we official?😝

the kiss then turned passionate and sloppy yet thirsty. he grabbed my neck moving my head back for my access.

I felt his hand travelling travel down there which made my stomach twitch.

he kisses down my neck while rubbing against my clit through my pants. I gasped rolling my eyes at the feeling.

I felt his hands dive in my pants moving his fingers against my clit making me shiver.

"you wet as fuck ma" he spoke deeply in my ear and grinned facing me. he lightly pushed me on the coach and hovered over me kissing my neck gently.