UPDATE. (chpt17)

READ CAUSE IS IMPORTANT.. KINDA..

y'all tbh I think I might remove Genesis and hope's mum out of the book only cause I had one scene with her during this whole book and I don't be writing about her at all so les jus say she died or something..

long story short she's not in the book no more!

anyways, LES GET INTO DA BOOK

ALSO LONG CHAPTERR....

-
KEITHON LEE BROONER

keithon's POV11:34 PM

keithon's POV
11:34 PM

"keithoonnuhh" she moaned my name out loud while I suck on ya clit moving my tongue in and out.

she tried pushing my head out but I caught her hands and pushed it away.

"fuck I'm bout to cumm" she moaned running her hand through my dreads.

"hol it fa me" I looked at her while eatin was mine.

"fuckkk keithonnn" she moaned out loud closing her eyes and gasping for air.

I held her waist tightly cause I felt her running away when she asked fa me to eat ha out🤣

she released herself in ma mouth and I made sure I licked all ha juice. I lifted myself up seeing her breath heavily and I chuckled.

"how you gon do that but not dick me down" she mumbled lowly thinking I wouldn't hear her.

"you ain ready for allat"

"you don't know that" she mumbled again going inside my bathroom and took every piece of clothing off of ha so she could shower and I did the same.

"keithon" she said my name in a serious tone.

"I cant shower witchu?" I raise both my hands up tilting my head.

"no is jus.." she paused looking down at my dick.

"what bout it?"

"is big" she looked back at me.

wait till she see it when is hard🤦🏽‍♂️

"stap looking at mah dick n shower blue"

"ion wan da monster in me yet"

I chuckled holding her waist while the water ran through our skin and I went in to kiss ha lips.

"you got more weed?" she asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"you took 4 blunts today"

"oh.. ian know dat" she smiled knowing damn well she knew and ha ass wanted more.

-
omniscient

(use your imagination 🙂)