chpt24

before you read imma jus let y'all know that there will be some harsh scenes which may contain self harm! so u can skip if you feel uncomfortable ❤️

enjoy the book my lovelies💕

-

omniscient

Genesis got herself comfortable after sitting down infront of Dr holly who was her social anxiety therapist.

after staying at an apartment by herself she needed help with her anxiety.

"how you doing today miss Johnson?"

"good... you can call me gee gee by the way" Genesis
said softly.

"oh! my apology gee gee" she smiled making Genesis shyly smiled.

"I believe you struggle with anxiety?"

"yes" genesis nodded.

"care to tell me how you struggle with it and have you ever cope with it?"

"well umm.. after coming to America I had very bad social anxiety since ian know how to communicate in English, den as I grew up older it hasn't been bothering me dat much but I get anxious or feel highly uncomfortable where I'm at an unknown space alone"

"have you taken pills or medication to cope with anxiety?"

"I did but den I stop cause dem shit don't never work" Genesis said while mugging her face.

"when was the last time you had an anxiety attack?"

"the day after I moved in my apartment, I can't really remember what happen after but I knew I had panick attack and I was crying..next minute I see my besfriend calming me down" she explained while fiddling with her fake nails.

"all of this is normal and I'm happy you told me, that way I can help you cope with your anxiety"

"thank you so much" Genesis smiled knowing that this was now in her safe place, an hour went by and dr Holly explained ways for genesis to deal with her anxiety, then she wanted to talk about genesis's personal life.

"les start with how you been physically" Dr holly said softly while mainting eye contact with genesis.

"well.. I finally got a job that I really like, I'm financially stable, I got my own apartment, not too sure bout my diet but I'm eatin good, and we not gon talk bout my fitness cause ian been doin nun of dat" Genesis explained truthfully while leaning on the chair with a bunch of soft cushions.

"what about mentally?.."

"uhh- it can get better.."

"care to go deep on that?.. you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable"

"mentally is been hard and draining, especially after I left a long term relationship which I'm proud of myself for leaving but- I don't feel good about it?" Genesis felt herself tearing up however she tried holding her emotions in.

"where your peer pressured by peers to break up?"

"not peer pressured but they wanted me to break up with him because at the end of the day he was the cheater"

"and has it benefit you?"

"no.. I miss him but he wasn't treating me good.." she said, which was true.

"how did you feel after you guys broke up..mentally"

"I felt worse than I was with him, I-I couldn't eat or sleep for days, I wasn't taking care of myself, I wasn't me-" Genesis explained feeling tears in her ears, dripping down her face every time she blinks.