chpt23

Omniscient
2 years later..

march 17th
3:40 PM

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAI'MAYA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU" everybody sang along while holding their phones to record sai'maya who just turned 2.

after everybody sang she screeched happily as she continuesly clapped her hands.

"blow your candles mama" von leaned her down as he was carrying her on the side of his chest, and she blew raspberry's, making everyone cheer. the fire went out, thanks to destiny and von's help.

von handed sai'maya over to destiny so he could cut the cake.

"gimmie da biggest piece"  jay shouted while he was holding his red cup with juice.

"shut the fuck up" ja'myah looked at him while crossing her arms.

"stop fuckin swearin at a kids party bitch!" jay shotted back mugging ja'myah.

"nigga ain't you- kiya control   yo   nigga   please." ja'myah clapped her hands through every sentence.

*knock knock knock*

"who dat?" Kai asked confusedly.

"I'll open it!" destiny said excitedly as she lightly runs up to the door with baby maya on her chest.

as she opens the door her smile instantly drooping seeing that it was janiya at the door with her son standing next to her while she holds his hands.

"what is u doin here?" destiny said unbotheredly, still eyeing her, she couldn't understand why and how she got invited to her own daughter's birthday party.

"hey destiny, happy birthday maya!" as janiya came to approach baby sai'maya she began to fuss and held her mother tightly.

"she not use to people she don't know" destiny said, which was not true, sai'maya gets bubbly with people she sees, however she only fusses if she sees people she disliked and janiya was one of them.

"anyways. is von here? I needa see him"  she said brushing of baby maya and looked back at destiny while coming in the house.

"he outside" she thought and watched her leave.

"the audacity fa her ugly ass to come un-invited, her dumbass ain even got chu a gift" she mumbled to herself, and she looked down seeing maya smiling to what she said.

she went to go look for von until he appeared with a slide of pizza in his hand.

"why the fuck janiya here?" destiny tilted her head.

"I invited ha ova" von said calmly.

"n why would yo dumb ass do dat knowing ion fuck wit ha??" she squinted her eyes feeling irritated.

"she da mother of my kid you know I can't abounded ha stop doing allat destiny" he sucked his teeth.

"the fuck u acting like she ain neva tried to threaten u AND ME while I was pregnant with YOUR child? ian finna let da crazy bitch come in MY baby's birthday party the fuck??" destiny ranted while throwing her fingers around von's face, she really disliked janiya.

"watch who u talkin too des" he caught her arm firmly and dropped it down.

"and watch who u be bringing around near me cause u know I'll fuck them bitches up stop playing wimmie von" she shot back and walked off feeling irritated. von was stunned he never saw destiny this mad, he thought of dealing with her attitude either way.