chpt1

13 years ago..

"goodnight baby"  she said kissing hope on her head "night gramma" she replied getting cozy on her princess bed.

"where yo sister at?" her grandma asked referring to hope.

"she downstairs still watching tv"

"watchu mean she still on that damn screen?"

"I told her to be in bed!" she said getting herself out of trouble and her grandma chuckled.

"I'll go get her you go to sleep na" she said closing the door, and goes downstairs seeing Genesis and watching princess and the frog

"gee gee time you go to bed"

"where is mommy?" she asked looking up at her grandma.

"I tol you she at work"

"she said she will come home before dinner" she frowned folding her arms together.

"you'll see her tomorrow now come on and sleep" she said picking up Genesis and walked upstairs to a room with her sister.

"grammy?"

"yes dear"

"does daddy love mommy "

"ofcourse they do"

"they always be fighting, is that why me, hope, and mama staying witchu forever?"

"not forever, even though they don't stay together don't mean they still love eachother" her grandma said tucking Genesis to her bed.

"is love real" she asked

"love is good, love is bad, love is sweet,  and love can be pain, but once you find your light that's when you know love is real" her grandma replied which made genesis think.

present time

Genesis A'malie Johnson (19)

Genesis (Gee Gee) POV

California, LA

Omniscient

Genesis was in her room having her earphones in her ear playing kendick lamar while she was sketching outfits on her sketch book.

genesis just finished school and now she was focusing on going to a design school since she wasn't interested on going to college knowing she wouldn't be able to afford college.