chpt6

Omniscient

9:45 PM

whiles genesis was listening to her music, she sketched faces and bodies on her sketchbook, she loved drawing, she thought it was calming.

she jumped after feeling a touch on her shoulder. she stopped her music and saw a tall figure infront of her and it was Keith.

"wassup?" he smiled showing his silver grills and sat next to her but having space between them as he respects boundaries.

"how u been?" she asked softly looking at his light brown eyes as she closed her book. "alright" he said making hand movements.

"lemme see watchu been doin" he grabbed the book of her and went through her sketches.

genesis notice how he has been silent, but Keith admired her drawing as well as the details and understood the meaning of a few of her sketches.

"you really creative" he said licking his lips at her as he handed her the book.

"thank you" she smiled taking that has a compliment, he was the only person who saw her sketches, she was suprise Keith liked her drawings, she thought nobody would understand her art.

"jus sum a lil different to the art culture"

"word, you planning on doing art inna future?"

"well I wanted to go to art school but I jus found out they rejected me since ian been to college"

"you look like da type of girl who planning on going to college and gettin a degree and shi"

"ian smart like dat, ian had access to a lot of education, but it is what it is" Genesis said shrugging her shoulders.

"how come you ain't got no education?"

"after hope bought her apartment at the age of 18 I've been taking care of my mother who always been under the influence of drugs"

"you still live wit ha?"

"she at nursery home so I'm staying wit hope"

"enough bout me- how long you finna stay here?" genesis said changing the subject.

"ion know, depends when you gone" he said licking his top lip.

"I've been wanting to leave, I'm only here cause hope needed to do sum wit kai and destiny ain't home.

"lemme take you home den"

"for real?" she said tilting her head and he nodded.

"come on" he said getting up and grabbed her arms lightly taking her up her seat. "I'll text my sister that I'm bout to go leave" she said pulling out her phone to text hope.

they got in the car and Genesis buckled her seatbelt.

"put yo address in"

"here" she said typing the address, he grabbed her phone and looked at the address and drove off.

lil baby was playing in the background and Genesis looked over to Keith, looking his side profile and looked down on his neck tattoos.