chpt20

by the way I'm rushing this chapter only cause ion got internet so unfortunately they ain gon be no pictures😔😞

omniscient
4:15 AM

Genesis layed ontop of Keithon after they were both at it all night going round after round.

they were both naked feeling each others skin while cuddling in the bed closing their eyes.

Genesis opens her eyes seeing Keithon still falling asleep while his hands were on her butt cheeks.

she poked his face while he was asleep and trace through his scars on his face, then layed her head on his neck while rubbing his jaw softly with her hands.

she felt Keithon rubbing her cheeks then moved his hand up to her back.

"blue" he spoke with his voice being deeper than his actual voice.

"mhm?" she answered softy looking up to him. he looks down meeting eyes with Genesis with his low rise eyes and he smirks licking his bottom lip.

he helps her chin bringing her up for a slowly, sloppy kiss. Genesis moved up to sit on his lap while they both were kissing eachother passionately.

"das enough" Genesis pushed him off while her hands were on his chest.

"last one" he grinned squeezing her thighs. "im tiredd" Genesis groaned getting off his lap, as soon as she stepped off the bed to walk she collapsed onto the floor, hearing Keithon chuckle.

"baee is not funny" she whimpered, she couldn't get up the floor.

"hol on baby I'm coming" Keithon got off the bed to pick up Genesis off the floor and walked over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

6:00 PM

me, Keithon, Destiny and Von all went to the taco tour since we only had a few days before we had back home. Keithon and I held hands while he held his phone with the other, I notice he was on the phone ever since he left the apartment.

"everything okay?" I asked and he looks at me then back on his phone.

"yeah erethang good" he replied back not telling me why he was on the phone but I tried ignoring it before I began to overthink.

"is so fucking hot ma choochie already sweatin" Destiny groaned holding her baby bump.

the air felt humid however I was use to it as it reminded me of Haiti.

as we stood by the line I leaned on Keith's arm and he kissed my forehead while holding my lower waist with his right hand.

"um anybody here know how to speak espanol right?" Destiny mumbled lowly as it was our turn to order.

"hola como estas?" the old lady spoke greeting us with a smile.

"bien- what do y'all want?" Keithon asked destiny and von.

"whatever taco got chicken in it" Destiny shrugged.

"ill jus get whateva she gets gang" Von said.

"we'll go look for a sit" Destiny held Vons hand as they looked for a table for us to seat.

"tu hables ingles?" Keithon spoke.
do you speak english?

"no"

"queremos tacos de carne y tacos de pollo"
we want beef tacos and chicken tacos