Chapter 12. A new start?

I'M BACKKK, I'VE FINALLY THOUGHT OF A IDEA!

BLAKE POV

I kissed Liam...omfg.. I've never felt so happy. I was currently laying my head on his while he was peacefully laying his head on my shoulder

"Liam I'm so sorry for all the trouble and stress I've caused you.."

He got up and sat in front of me on his knees and looked me in the eyes and said

"It's okay Blake I know that will never happen again" he kissed my nose and laid on my chest.

After us laughing about a couple of things but still being in the same position the bell rang

"Awe man" his voice was so calming

"It's okay Liam, I'll see you 2nd "

"Fine" he said

He got up from the position and stood up he held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and stood up as well we walked out the room and parted our ways. I walked to my classroom and into the empty-ish room. I sat down and opened my phone as I waited for the room to get more crowded. As class was starting all I could think about was liam and his soft lips.

"Okay today class today will be learning a new subject!"

UHH SECOND PERIOD CHZ I'M LAZYYY!

The bell rung and that was my sign to head to second period, now I love 2nd more than ever since Liam was in it. I was walking down the halls and saw the girl with Liam but it liked they were just friends but Liam looked uninterested in the conversation. Whatever I'll see him right now; I sat down and waited for Liam to come not even 5 seconds later, he walked in. He walked up to me and smiled then walked to his seat how could I ever bully such a sweetheart? Class started but honestly I never really liked math so I never paid attention in it, but I always somehow got an A in it, it's an easy A actually.

After 30 minutes the bell rung again and kids flew out the room desperate for the school food. But I was desperate for Liam, I was dragged out my thought when a a body weight was pushed onto mine.

"HII BLAKIE"

"Don't call me that please" I said while laughing

"Hmm nah"
"Come on blakie let's go"

"Fine whateverrrr" I rolled my eyes

We chatted together while we were walking to the lunchroom until Alex walked up in front of us but quickly moved to Liam's side I could tell he was staring at out intertwined hands. I quickly realized and snatched my hand back

"Heyyyy!" Liam said

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers again. He got to the lunchroom and me and Liam sat down next to each other while Alex went to go get food with the money he doesn't have. While we were chatting I could see Alex from the side on my eye coming towards us but I didn't really care, all my attention was towards Liam right now. Alex walked up to us and slammed the tray onto the table which caused me to flinch.

"Alright what the flip e de is this?" He said while looking both of us in the eyes

We both stayed silent but I finally confessed

"We may or may not be dating.?"

"WHAAAA" he shouted
"Sorry people" he said while looking at the kids in the lunchroom

"Yeah we kinda are, hehhhh" Liam clearly embarrassed

"Finally" Alex said while jokingly rolling his eyes

After that we made jokes about dating and Alex saying dirty jokes but Liam is not understanding any of it which makes it funny, I guess I'll be the one to ruin his poor innocent mind. The rest of the day was honestly a smooth happy breeze, much better with knowing that Liam is now my partner now. I'm sorry Liam for the trouble I caused but today was the best day ever.

TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY

"Blakieee!" He said while running up to me
"Can we walk together?"

"Is that even a question? of course" I said while giggling

We walked together for a while laughing about a couple of things we heard and we even started gossiping about savanna. We heard she was the most hated in the whole school now.

"Blakie, can I come over to yours" Liam looked me in the eyes

"Hmm sure"

We got to our house and I unlocked the door and my mom was not home so wasn't my dad, maybe they went grocery shopping? It's okay I'll tell my mom when she gets home or my dad either one would be fine. I led Liam to my room, even though he knew where it was but I still led him. He sat down on the corner of my bed and looked around.

"This is not your first time here stop acting like it is" I said while facing palming myself

"Wellll, it's been awhile" he got up and sat on the center of my black and white bed

I sat my stuff down of the corner of my room and sat down next to Liam

"So watcha wanna do?" I said, and then a small idea came to mind. I slowly turned my head and looked Liam dead in the eyes.
"TICKLE FIGHTTTTT!" I shouted

"NO BL- AHAHHAHA STOPP" the only thing about this is that I wasn't really ticklish in any spot, so I took a vantage of that so when Liam trying to tickled me back it didn't do anything, he mostly peed his pants.

I stopped after 5 minutes of ticking him and grabbed my breath and backed away

"Ugh Blake why w-would you do that" Liam said while gasping

"I'm not sure but it was funny seeing you squirm everywhere" I said while laughing at him

I told Liam I going to go shower so before I cuddle up with him or whatever couples do these days I was smelly after all. I walked into the bathroom and placed my clothes I was going to wear onto my counter top, as I was opening my cabinet I saw something shiny poking out what could that be? I thought I pulled it out and it was my tiny little blade...

I thought of the small bad memories I had with this thing, I pulled up my sleeve to look at my cuts that were made with this tiny little piece what a time. I pulled my sleeve back down and threw the blade away, no more of that for a while. I quickly undressed my body and turned on the shower I twisted the knob to where I wanted it to be and brushed my hair before I walked into the shower I can finally shower with hot water. I have this mini shower timer that shaped like a star so I only shower for 5 minutes max, it's really helped maintain how much minutes I take to shower. After I was done I stepped out, dried myself up, and put my clothes on. I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought I look good. Anyway time to go back to Liam he's probably waiting for me lol.

Heyy guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. School has me in a chock hold, but I'll try to upload more very soonn 💗

Words: 1250