Chapter 9. Love letter

BLAKE'S POV

I was in the janitor's closet corner crying my eyes out about Liam. I slowed my breathing down and wiped my eyes and fixed my hair. I pulled out my tiny mirror out of my backpack but a little piece of paper come out when I pulled my mirror out.

"What's this?"

I saw a note that had a little red heart on it that read "for Blake❤️" hmm what's inside? I slowly opened it and it said

Dear Blake

I know that you probably don't know me but I have a small crash on you, wait lemme rephrase that I have a BIG one! I've liked you for a while but you've never noticed me. I know that I probably looked so goofy giving you the letter but now you're reading it, it doesn't matter. I really like you, yes I see you bullying you Liam and that really hurts me but yet if I say something you won't really care. I'll treat you like a prince, I'll cook, I'll clean, and I'll massage you when you want. I'll do anything you like, that's how much I love you, and I really want you as my boyfriend but if not then maybe we can be friends?? And if your homosexual and really don't wanna date me that's okay, yes I'll be disappointed by I'll be happier than ever to still be your friend. I'm not really bratty but I am mean, that's just my love language! I just want the best for you!

Be my boyfriend?                                just a friend?
yes or no?                                  yes or no?

Was I homosexual?... I really don't know. She seemed really nice and I would date her. She would treat me nicely and maybe I'll leave Liam alone after I have my love life. But I don't really know, it just doesn't seem right. I grab a pencil out of my side pocket, but what should I circle..? It doesn't right if I circle boyfriend. I circled "just a friend" (yes) I also left a side note.

"Ps: I would but it doesn't feel right but we always be friends"

I guess it's time to give it to her, and by the time I finish reading it and circling the question I looked pretty much put together again. The bell rang and I realized it was the end of the day I'll guess I'll find her. Maybe she walks home and maybe I'll see her. I walked out the building and sat on the bench I was listening to music and looking for her till someone sat next to me.

"Heyyyy! Did you read the note yet!" She joyfully smiled. Haha

"Yes here's the note back" I smiled and she smiled in return.

She opens the note and had a slight smile and giggled, she does seem sweet.

"Okay well that's fine, you wanna walk home together?" She asked politely

"Sure" I nodded

She stood up and held out a hand and reached it towards me. I stood up and smiled, she seemed really friendly.

"Hey I do have a couple questions though...about you and Liam"

I tilted my head down and slightly frowned

"Hey it's okay if y-"

"No no you don't have to apologize, what's your questions!"

"So do you bully Liam I mean yesterday you literally threw a water bottle at him and opened it and dumped it on his head"

I gulped "I-I-..I don't know.. I'm scared"

"Of what Blake.." she tilted her head

"l-l-losing him.." I confessed

"But why, you literally bully him?" She outlay spoke

"I-I don't know but they're something so special about him but I can't seem to find out what it was." I could feel my heart racing and my stomach getting small butterflies

"Do you think you like him Blake, do you find him pretty, handsome, or loving?"

"He's all, I want him as my boyfriend, I want the craving of his love, but I hate that I bully him. I'm scared what people will think of me when they find out my sexuality. I know that I know that I'll never get the chance with him anymore since I bully him, he'll never forgive me...." I really do love him though

"what if.....what if I try to talk to him?" She slowly said

"What's that going to do?!" I lifted up my head and looked at her

"Shush now go I'm pretty sure this is your stop" she easily replied

"Oh! Thanks for walking me home" I thanked her

"No problem now go!" She said in response

I walked into the house and locked it. I was greeted by the smell of blueberry muffins oh how i love blueberry muffins.

"Sweetie your home! I made your favorite!"

"Mama! Thank you so much!" I smiled

"Eat up sweetheart!"

I walked up to my room and took a deep breath. Let's not worry about this right now, I have some blueberry muffins to eat up! I took off my backpack and ran downstairs and quickly took one out of the pan, just the perfect temperature.. I ate like five but I felt full so I thanked my mom and walked up to my room. I'm so bored.....

"ARGHHH" I screamed in boredom, but then an idea came to mind
"Oo I'll just play Roblox!"

I jumped out of bed and turned on my pc and waited fully after what felt like 100 years it turned on. I quickly typed in my computer password time for some Roblox! I played murder mystery and won like all the matches baby, just cool like that. I was playing till I heard a *ding* I took off my headset and placed it down. I grabbed my phone to see that liam texted me why is he texting me?

Secret crush 💗

Hey could we meet by the lockers tomorrow? kk thanks! See you then

Huh why did he want to meet I had so many questions but I kept them to myself, I'll see him tomorrow. Wait did Maria (the new friend) say something? I hope not, I don't want Liam being mad at me I treat him so sh-tty..

BRO I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT IT'S CURRENTLY 2:30 AM RIGHT NOW SO YOU CANNOT BLAME ME!

Words: 1061