Chapter 6. The diary

Can you believe I make a new chapter in less than 10 days? I surely can't lol. I'ma start putting songs up ^^ there that will match with the story (and songs that I like)

LIAM POV:
Honestly so tired of Blake. He's so annoying and arrogant. He thinks he's this and that when he's not. I wish someone could give him a reality check. Why do I like someone who's like this, someone who fu*king bullies me, someone please tell me.

I was walking to class with Alex beside me but I was so zoned out I couldn't even realize he was yelling my name.

"LIAMMM!" The brunette shouted (Alex)

"Huh whaaa?" I zoned back in reality

That was till I realized almost most of the hallway was starting at us

"Dude did you really have to yell my name?" I recalled

"You for real won't answer me. I said your name normally, no response, I said it louder, no response, I tapped you, no response. So I really didn't have a choice but to yell your name so it's technically not really my fault"

"Oh I didn't realize I was that zoned out my bad bro" I replied back worried, what's happing to me?

"Is there anything on your mind you possibly got, you know I'm here for you dude." "Nope it's just something between me and Blake, nothing much" I shakily spoke "womp womp. I'm just kidding. This is stupid and really only girls do it but why don't you write your emotions in like a notebook?"

"Like a diary?" Confused

"Yeah dude maybe you'll learn a thing or two about yourself that you may not know"

"Hmm I'll test it out but I think this s where you gotta go so I'll see you later."

"Kk Bye"

Alex left and that left me confused with my wild thoughts. a diary? I decided to try it out, and maybe Alex will be right for once, I might learn a thing or two.

AT HOME

I sorted everything out in my backpack to make space for my small diary after all that process I took out my book and sat down I struggled finding a pencil but I found one. Then I just started.

My small diary

Dear small diary, life is an upside down rollercoaster for me right now. I can't contain my emotions, I'm so fuc*king used. I feel like nobody cares about me, nobody cares about how I come home like. Will I ever find love in this cruel world? Thoughts take over my brain "should I just jump" always fills my head. It's like I'm not enough. Will anyone care if I just die, if I just jump, if I'm just gone? I hate Blake but yet I love him so much. I really don't know what went wrong in our friendship. We were so happy, so loving, and so everything.

Tears started to full my eyes while I continued writing this I don't know what I've done to myself at this point.

Then he just, was gone, all his happy emotions towards me were just. gone. He stopped hanging out with me. I guess he found new friends to be with. He started bullying me after that and I really still don't know why. I didn't do anything to our friendship, or did I? I still like him, and oh I wish he liked me back..

I closed my diary and I put my hands over my face. I started crying, then sobbing. No no, crying is for girls not for boys, stop crying. But that just made it worse. I started crying harder. After a while I saw nothing but black.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I fell asleep? I got up and turned it off, I didn't really feel waking up but I was already up so I can't go back anymore. I showered myself, brushed
my teeth, and styled my hair. Why am I even styling my hair? Blake's gunna mess it up anyway. I got my little soap bar and scratch it in my hands until bubbles formed. Then I put it on my face and waited like 10ish seconds. I washed my face off and started chewing a piece of gum. I walked downstairs to be greeted by my mom, and usually she makes food for me before I head to school but I think she catch on that I'm not eating as much anymore.

"Bye mama I'm heading to school!"

She waved back to me, probably because she had her mouth stuffed with some potatoes she cooked. I got to the bus stop but only to be greeted my Blake but this time he didn't bother looking at me and was just sitting with his group. I got on the bus and started playing music.

Like " vampire empire " and " sloppy seconds "

(Author note- hehehee- end of author note)

I walked to my seat, but somebody was in it?

"I don't mean to be rude but I think you're in my seat"

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realize this seat was taken!" She replied back

She got up and allowed me to go, she was actually very pretty. Right as she was going to go I told her.

"Wait! The seat next me isn't taken! You can sit here if you like"

"Wait really? That would be lovely!"

She sat down and we chatted for the ride. She was so kind.. after we got down I found out she was new but we had classes together. She walked off to her locker and I said bye to her. I started looking for Alex but only for him to find me first.

"Yo who's that?"

"That a new girl, savanna!"

"Do you like her, y'all were so close.."

"Wait no! I just met her today!"

Wait do I like her..? She really cute, has a cute laugh, cares about me, and really sweet. I mean..I may like her.

As me and Blake were walking to my locker and his we got stopped by Blake.

"Liam I need to talk to you."

"Okay say it then?"

"In private.."

"What no! What are you gunna do? Beat him up again?!" Alex jumped in

"Alex chill out, fine Blake but make it quick"

DONEEE WOTY THIS ONE, TIME TI MAKE A NEW CHAPTERRR!!

WORDS: 1071