Chapter 7. Perfect girl

BLAKE'S POV

I got to school and was pretty bored hm what should I do? I saw Liam and I grew on my face that was til I noticed the girl next to him.

"Who's what?" I thought

I tapped one of my friends and asked them

"Yo who's that?" I confusedly said

"Why? You find that chick hot or something?" He chuckled

"Haha very funny but for real who is that"

"Chill dude, it's the new girl"

New girl huh? I hummed at my friend. This weird feeling came over me, I just didn't trust this "new girl" especially with Liam. I get it, I literally bully him but still I don't trust her. I feel she's on to something. I walked over to Liam and his friend Alex.

"Liam I need to talk to you"

Liam looked at me concerned and confused

"Okay say it then"

I was going to but I felt so silent like I just couldn't talk

"In private"

I knew saying "in private" sounded so wrong but I just want to try to warn him, if he'll even believe me.. Then Alex join in, and I mean who wouldn't? I'm his bully and I'm asking to talk in private

"What no! What are you gunna do beat him up again?"

"Alex chill out! Fine Blake but make it quick"

I smiled at Liam. WAIT WHAT. I went back to having a straight face and asked Liam to follow me. We continued walking till we got to this is empty room.

"Do you wanna lock the door" I ask

"No thank you" he smile at me

I got lost into my thoughts after he did. I never noticed how happy his smile is. He looks so pretty. My jealousy of you leaving me for another boy or girl has made me bully you. I never wanted this for us. I really like you Liam but you probably hate me.

"HELLOOO BALKE? EARTH TO BLAKE??" I realized that Liam was yelling my name.

I jumped at the yelling

"Sorry I zoned out.."

Liam got closer and hugged time, he felt so nice, so soft, so cheerful why can't I make you mine? Liam pulled away and backed up then looked me in my eyes.

"So what did you need to talk about Blake?"

"It's about the new girl." I possessively said

"Savanna?"

"Yeah yeah whatever her name is. Look I know you won't care but I don't trust her with you. She gives me weird mean vibes. Like she's planing something." I spat out

Liam's smile turned into a frown then anger.

LIAM'S POV

What did he just say? That he doesn't trust savanna?

"What the fu-k do you mean. She's literally nicer than you will ever fu-king be!"

"Listen Liam-"

"NO SHUT THE FU-K UP, DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND SAYING THIS?!"

"I-I.." Blake started stuttering

"I-I-" MY A-S BALKE" I mocked

I felt so mad so angry at him. Blake walked out looking a bit sad. Then I realized the brutal words I just spoke. I started to feel bad, like I could run out right now and apologize. I felt wet salty tears touch my face.

Start of flashback

"Haha, you too slowwww, you'll never catch mee!" I yelled while looking back and running

"Liam why are you so fast" Blake said while catching his breath

I continued running and I ended up running into a tree and you could literally hear a "BONK"
sound.

"HAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING FUN OF ME!" Blake continued laughing.

I pouted in anger and sat on the autumn orange and yellow leaves. Blake stood up and walked towards me. He sat down in front of me and looked me in eyes.

"You're pretty Liam.." he cupped my face and stared into my eyes, he put his nose to mine and closed his eyes, and I did too. We were just resting in the moment. He opened his eyes and backed away and smiled at me and I did the same.

"Thank you Blake" I continued smiling

End of flashback

I wiped the tears off of my face and walked to the boys restrooms. I couldn't help but think. What if Blake is right? I shrugged it off and I damped my face with water. I lifted up my shirt to dry my face, and I looked at my self again. I looked more put together. While I was admiring my self the bell rang already dang. I walked out the restroom and walked to my first class. I sat down and waited for my the teacher to come. After a while of waiting he came in and was waiting for the bell to ring just as it was about to ring savanna walks in.

"Oh right class! We have a new student savanna!" The teacher says.

Everyone loos at the girl and says hi

"Savanna please introduce yourself!"

"Hello I'm savanna because most people call me "sav" for short so you can call me that to!"

After all that savanna sat down in her seat and then noticed me, she waved at me and smiled.
My mind was so lost but I waved back at her then stared at the board.

"Alright class! Today we're going to partner up with someone for a project. I really don't care where you do it but it's due by Tuesday! The project is, you are representing an emotion and writing a paragraph about it! It's worth 30 percent of your grade, so I expect it done!" The teacher finished and I felt eyes on me.

I looked around the room and saw savanna cold perfect eyes on me, oh she's just a dream.

"Okay class you may pick your partners!"

Savanna got up and walked up to me "you wanna be each other's partnerrr?" Savanna sweet voice said. She's has the eyes of a paradise, the voice of an angel, and the lips of a goddess.

"Sure where are we going to do it though!" I said

"You know, we could do it my house.." she said

"You got it" I hugged her then the bell rang

I let go and waved goodbye at her. I walked off and looked for Alex I found him after a couple minutes of looking buy he was talking to Blake? He stopped after he saw me and walked over casually.

"Why are you talking to him" I said

"No reason" he smirked

Hmm I wonder what happened.

"Well I think I like the new girl.." I was definitely a blushing mess

Alex's smile went away after I said

"oh.."

"What happened Alex?"

He sounded a bit nervous and a mixed of sad.

"Anyway why do you like the new girl?" He asked

"Well she's so pretty, so smart, so nice, and so caring. She's like the perfect girl"

"oh okay, well I'm going to go then"

I tilted my head, why is he so sad?

"Okay then bye Alex!"

He walked off. Hm I wonder what is on his mind?

Blake walked past me and his eyes looked so glassy, and I think he heard everything. I feel kinda bad now.. but what surprises me the most is that I got over Blake! Right?

Gosh it's literally 10:30 pm and I'm literally writing this😭

Words: 1035