Chapter 13. Hickey

YEHHEHEHEHEHHWHWH OBSESSED WITH THE TITLE HEHEH OKAY YIME TO WRITE NOW HEHE

LIAM'S POV!:

I was on my phone waiting for Blake to come out of the shower, I think I have a plan to get him back for ticking me.. he came out and ruffled his hair out dried, he tossed the towel onto his gaming chair and rolled up against my chest.

"Blakie can you turn off the lights and turn on the mini ones, please?"

"Sure" Blake said softly I sat up and waited for him to finish turning off the lights I crawled up onto the bed and laid face up. He patted his chest signifying for me to lay down onto it. I laid down to his chest he was about to close his eyes to head to sleep but not til I did my plan.

"Nah uh" I said as I sat up between his legs

"arghh laimmm lay back down, I'm tired"

I nodded my head side to side "but blakieee..."

I laid back down but not fully, sorta looked like I was pinning to the bed he slightly tilted his head

"What are yo-" Blake was interrupted by a soft kiss on the cheek. I leaned down and whispered into his ear.

"shhh...this is revenge.." I kissed every part of face but did not kissed the lips.

"Are you ever going to kiss me, I'm waitingggg" Blake said

"Be patient Blake" I kissed both sides of his cheeks I looked at his lips and slowly kissed them it was long til our lips were sync and quickly turned into a small make out session. I let go and heard a small 'hump' sound coming from Blake.

"Noooo.." Blake said wanting me to kiss him a little more at least

"Stop that or else I'm stopping this" I said fast and next thing you know, Blake was quieter than a mouse.

I looked at his neck and I slowly placed my face onto it. I looked at his neck and licked his shoulder but neck where no one would see it unless you took off his shirt. I sucked onto the part and heard a small noise coming from Blake's mouth. I let go and looked at what I did, I saw a faint purple-ish color stamped onto his lower neck.

"Wait do I have a hickey?" Blake said

"maybe.." I said slyly

"Liammm, it fine, I don't mine" he replied while smiling

Blake kissed me on the nose and then just laid there so I re-positioned myself and closed my eyes then I started to feel my eyes getting heavy and my breathing was slowing down, I shut my eyes and headed to sleep.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter and the long chapter update but I'll try to keep up, I promise. Again, I'm sorry

Words: 480