Chapter 3. Fasting

LIAM'S POV

morning sunshine! For some reason I felt happier and brighter, weird. I got out of bed and showered, gosh I needed that shower, I got changed and looked at myself and smiled till thoughts filled my head "fatty." My smiled turned to a frown, but I just brushed my tenth with I was brushing them I looked at phone and texted my friend, my only one.

Gamerboy😂
"Hey Alex, wanna walk to school tdy???"
"Sure dude meet by the fountain?"
"Works with me!"
"Bet"

I spat out the toothpaste and dried my mouth the a towel. I walk downstairs to my mom greeting me, "Hey sweetie! I made breakfast want some?" She nicely asked, I was about to say yes till I thought of fasting "no thank you mama I'm not really hungry today, I think i'll skip breakfast today mama" I hated saying no to my mom's food, but I was going to lose weight, as much as I can, maybe even more than possible.

I get my book bag and before I leave "BYE MOM, I LOVE YOU SEE YOU IN THE AFTERNOON" "Bye sweetie, I love you more!"
I closed the door and locked it. I was peacefully greeted by the fresh air, sunny sun, and birds. It was such a peaceful day outside, I loved it. I get to the fountain and look for Alex, no sign of him, did I for real get stood up? I thought till I heard a voice callout my name "LIAMM! OBER HERE DUDE!" I swoop my head around and see him, as I'm walking towards him I trip on something, something that Blake threw. "Haha, what a sore loser or should I call you fatty instead" he says while walking off. God I hate him so much I get up and see Alex running up to me "oh gosh, you good bro, I know Blake is a jerk" "yeah Alex I'm okay, but I think I scraped my knee, it really hurts."
I wince in pain, it actually hurt pretty bad, "well I'll help you get to school, then we'll bring you to the nurse alright?" Alex said politely "sounds like a plan."

⚠️TW BLOOD MENTIONS⚠️
We finally get to the school and Alex took me to the nursery. "Why hello there sweetie's what brings you two in?" "Well it's just my friend Liam over here, he tripped on something and scraped his knee, and he says it hurts really bad could you take a look please ma'am" Alex said. "Of course just set him on this chair and I'll take a look!" Alex placed me on the chair and I give him the look of  'thank you' I thought he was going to leave but he stayed, wonder why. The nurse pulled up my jeans and I winced in pain, and her face immediately changed, "is everything okay?" I asked concerned. "Uhm sweetie look at this.." I looked at my near and I was shocked and so was Alex, my whole knee was dripping blood and there was a pretty big cut my knee looks like it was just slaughter. Alex ran out, hm I wonder what he was doing.

After she was done wrapping my knee and put down my pant down I thanked her and left I opened the door but only to hear screaming and yelling. I looked around and see I crowd of people I tried to make out what they were saying but I couldn't so I went closer and I finally heard the words "YOOO "woooo!" "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHTTT!" I shoved through the crowd to see who the two main people were. blake and alex..

Alex pov

I saw Liam's knee and I was fuming with anger I stormed out the nurses room and looked for Blake. I found him chatting with his dumb little friends, "yo Blake come over here!" Blake walks over to Alex "what do you want" I slapped him the face "your stupid as* messed up my best friend knee!" "HAH WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE A LOSER" Blake yelled "YOU MOTHERFUC*** I'M GOING YOU TO TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU NEED TO LEARN" I screamed. Then people started surrounding us and yelling all stuff but the main words I heard were fight. And next thing I knew I saw a hand swinging at me, I thankfully dodged it then I swung back at him. I was rocking those punches and dodging his punches so well till we heard "STOP IT, WE HEAR TEACHERS" everyone somehow went back to normal but Blake and me were caught. We start walking to the principals office "this is all your fault" I said "whatever" Blake says.

After all that taking I got 25 hours of community service but Blake got suspended for 3 days since he hit me first. It wasn't as bad as being in suspension I guess. I walked out of the office and looked for Liam. I hope he's not made at me for this, and after a while I finally found him outside on the bench. AUTHOR NOTE: SCHOOL ENDED ALREADY! I called out for Liam "Liam!" and walked up to him. "Yes?" he said "why are you outside, are you mad at me?" I asked "No I'm not mad at you don't worry, Blake deserves it anyway I don't really care"
I was glad he was. Not mad at me but I couldn't help but feel bad "well why are you outside?" "Oh I was just waiting for you lol" he replied.
"Well come on so we can go home, it's hot outside and I ran out of water" I suggested. Liam laughed "okay okay let's go."

Wow this is probably the longest part I've wrote so far. I really wanna get into the sad or romantic stuff but I'll waitttt😔
I'll see what I'll write for the next part. Maybe I'll do sad, or is it to early idk will see🤷🏽‍♀️

Words: 1000