Chapter 11. Tears

F valentines😭 single life's matter out here bro

LIAM'S POV

Last night I texted Blake if we could meet up during the morning of school. I really hope he doesn't beat me up during me telling him. I really hope Maria wasn't lying if she was I would literally cry of out sadness and embarrassment for days. I walked downstairs to be greeted my the smell of waffles, I really do like waffles.

"Hi mama, you made waffles?"

"Ah yes I did! I hope it's not too much food for you my baby" she placed the waffles onto the plate and placed it In front of me.

"It's not mama, I'll eat it" I said while smiling and she smiled back

I sat down and stared at the food for a while but realized I had to go to school. I ate the food quickly and ran to the door.

"Bye mama I love you I'll see you after school!" I rushed out without saying another word

I got the school stop bus sign and waited for Blake. After a couple minutes of waiting I saw him wearing a black hoodie with dark gray jeans so pretty. Never have I thought he wasn't handsome, I love him so much. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He slowly turned around and his friends gave me weird looks.

"So uhm basicall-" I was going to tell him but them the bus came

"We can talk about this at school" Blake said and I nodded back at him.

I walked onto the small stairs of the bus and looked for my seat in the bus. I found my row and my seat with it, I got onto it and sat next to the window and put my backpack next to me. Oh boy I can't wait to arrive to school, what if he's happy that I like him back! Oh gosh I literally can't wait.

I wasn't sure what to do so I took my phone out of my jacket pocket and tapped it so it could turn on (one message from "Blake💗") I tapped it wondering what it was.

Blake💗

Let's meet in the empty room I took you last time
Sure thing!
Kk

I smile slowly formed onto my face while I turned off my phone. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the bus came to a smooth stop at our back entrance. You got this you can do it I walked into the doors and looked around to see people holding hands, chatting, and laughing. I heard my named being called ugh why now!

"Liam!!" Alex yelled
"I heard Blake wants you an in empty room" he said

"No duh I know that Alex" I softly slapped his forehead and moved his body out the way.

"well damn" he walked away, I'll apologize to him later. Right now I have to meet up with Blake to talk about this "crush" apparently.

I got to the room he took me last time, oh what horrible memories happened here.. I slowly walked In and to see Blake was already there. It kind of made me jump but the sight of him.

"Uhm so what did you want to talk about Liam?"

I was scared to say this but it's not or never so I built up the courage and straight up said it "do you like me..." I slowly tiled my head

"how do you know that..." Blake eyes widened and he backed up a little bit.

"I'm not going to hurt you Blake it's okay" I said while reassuring him

"your not.?" He asked

"nope I just want to know okay" I smiled at him

It took him a while to respond