Chapter 5. so harsh..

this one contains real bullying so if you don't like bullying don't read this one❤️ (like punching and kicking blah blah)

LIAM POV

Normal day just the same boring days I have. I haven't been really eating well at all and I can't really stop, but nobody really noticed so I guess it's okay? I'm currently waiting for the bus to arrive. I felt a small tap on my shoulder and spun around. It was Blake?

"I need answer for the test later on in social studies, and your going to give to me." I gave him THAT look after he said that

"How bout...no." Thankfully the bus came just in time after I said that.

"Listen bitc* I don't know who you think you are but you're not saved. You're going to fuc**ng regret that" Blake whispered beside my ear while chuckling.

I shrugged it off thinking he was gunna do one of his stupid things or jokes he does to me, but oh how I was going to face something I didn't wanna face

SOCIAL STUDIES

I feel like total shi- taking this test because social studies is probably my worst nightmare. I put in my code and opened my locker and grabbed my thing I needed. I closed it up and looked at my surroundings. I was walking with my friend Alex when suddenly I got slammed into a room. He hit into the wall and left me speechless "ow.." I said while groaning in pain. I softly touched my head. It didn't take me long to realize that this was Blake, "listen I need those answers now.." "I told you no Blake do it yourself!" I screamed back "listen you're going to regret that if you don't give me them" "my answer is no."

"be like that then.."

Next thing you knew a fist was being thrown at me. He kicked my like pushing me down. he beat me, kicked me, til I felt nothing then all I was left was black.

I woke up and my head was pumping I grabbed my phone out of my pocket slowly, my hand felt so sore. I clicked it and to check that we were on our last period and it's gunna end in 37 minutes. I slowly wobbled up but was pushed back down.

"ugh, I can't even get up.. he did it so harsh.."

I sat in the room and with a cold water bottle on my legs. My friend gave me her Stanley as a joke but I'm so glad she did, and that she fulled it with ice. 10 minutes pasted and I started to feel better like I could actually get up. I slowly got up and grabbed my stuff. I wonder how Blake did on his test.. I walked out of the room and walked to my last period. When I got in everyone was staring at me next thing you knew people were staring, whispering, and laughing. "I'm sorry I'm late miss.." I spoke quietly "could you see me outside?" The teacher said, I nodded my head and walked outside with her. "Do you need to see the nurse and she can take you home, you look horrible and so beat up.." "that would be lovely" I spoke back.

We arrived at the nurses office and when she saw me her eyes grew wide "oh my gosh sweetheart please! Sit in that room while I talk to this teacher" I nodded. I could of course hear their conversation from inside the room but my ear was ringing, my head was pounding, and my legs and arms were killing me. the nurse walked in and I snapped out from my thoughts "sweetie what happened..you look terrifying" I stayed silent. "It's okay you don't have to tell me." She put some type of healing gel on my head and covered it with a bandage she did the same with my legs and from my arms she gave me the classic old ice pack. I thanked her and headed out the door I still felt bad but I felt much better than I did a couple minutes ago.

I walked pit the nearest bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. Oh my gosh I look bad.. I sighed and fought to myself what I do for you to do this to me Blake. I liked you...and I still do..

Hehe I love this one, it was actually sooo fun to write :p

Words:755!