Let The Mission Finally Begin

<Episode 1>
Let The Mission Finally Begin

Several months ago…

Seraph City ruins.

A hellish battle between brothers ensues. Flashes of lightning sparks off and also thunderous explosions erupt from the plain.

Standing meters from each other is none either than the brothers, Nero and Leo, once again facing off. Breathing heavily. Seemingly exhausted from battling.

Nero: so this is how it’s going to be with us from now on huh?

Leo doesn’t say a word to him, he just merely tilts his head to the side.

Nero: come on Leo… we’ve been through this already… it’s been a year and a half now. We can’t go on like this brother

Leo: a year and a half huh? So it’s been that long since we last fought?

Sid: guys, please… stop this. We’re family

Leo: family…

Emily: yes, family. Please Leo come back to us

Leo: I don’t even know any of you… but I do know one thing though

Nero: and what’s that?

Leo keeps silent for a moment long which seems forever.

Leo: I know that if this fight goes on any longer, one of us will die

They all look surprised by the statement made.

Emily: no… Leo

Nero brings forth his black wing and his dark aura cloaks around him. His abilities have taken a much darker appearance to them. Leo’s lightning and ice aura does the same.

Nero: I’m tired of telling you two this. Leave, this, place

Nero takes off towards Leo and they clash with their forearms.

*

{Present time}
The Sapphire City’s Army Base is filled with armed soldiers at the ready for the ongoing war against the ravenous Infectids , however, on this day breeds the arrival of new recruits.
High ranking and low ranking soldiers alike are present at this momentous occasion, standing at attention to welcome the new and also commemorate the departed.

The new recruits –approximately over two hundred of them— take the spot in the middle of the courtyard, standing at attention, perfect postures, their heads held high, both hands clasped at their backs. Awaiting the arrival of the Lieutenants, which won't be a minute too soon.

Two veteran soldiers, Corporals, glare at the formation of the new recruits, chatting amongst each other, reminiscing about their first time arriving at the base.

Soldier1: ahh, new recruits

Soldier2: they’ve no idea what they're in for

Soldier1: man, I remember my first day here as a rookie. It was a nightmare

Soldier2: I hear that. If the infectids don't get you, the training regiment will

Soldier1: how long since you've been here?

Soldier2: almost two years now

Soldier1: oh?

Soldier2: yeah

Soldier1: me too. Who was your commanding officer?

Soldier2: Commander Daichi Origami

Soldier1: oooohh, bummer