Pathetic and Numbing.

(KAITO POV)

I groaned in pain.

"Welcome back, Kaito. This is even worse than last time." The nurse said.

I only grunted to respond. I felt weak. I hated this feeling. Everything was just so numb. I then heard running outside the room.

"KAITO!!? ARE YOU OKAY!!?" Darcy got there before Meiko did. I looked at her disappointedly.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!! AGAHHH!!!"

"Please. Stay silent. He needs to rest. And wipe those tears off your cheek." The nurse resisted.

Darcy then wiped away her tears with her sleeves. I only looked at her, I really couldn't speak because of my screeching pain.

"I'll get some things from downstairs." The lady got up, and left.

No. No. No. Don't leave me with her. I then felt her frosty hands on mine. What is she doing? I looked at her as her lips puckered up. My eyes widened in fear, and then I saw Meiko standing outside the door.

No. No. Stop her.

Darcy then kissed me. No. Why did she just do that? That's disgusting. Ew. Ew. Lip to lip. EW. Darcy then pulled away. She looked at me with a dorky smile.

My lips are now covered with her.. DISGUSTING GERMS.

I turned my head away still in shock. I felt my ears, and face hot. I didn't like her, but my face was red. A kiss is honestly suffocating. Even worse.. Meiko was watching.

30