United.

(MEIKO POV)

I was walking in the hallway, I was holding a pass for the bathroom, and as I turned the corner I bonked my head to someone.

"Ow." Someone said in a deep tone.

"I'm so sorry." As I raised my head to look who it was... It was him. Kaito.

"Oh. It's uh. Fine."

"..Uh."

"Hi Meiko. Uh. Remember when I came to your birthday party."

"Oh.. Yeah.. You couldn't stay for long though."

"Yeah. I know."

"Yeah..?"

We then both heard key's jingle and clank.

"KAITO SHION." called out a security guard.

"What..?" I muttered.

"..Oh."

"TO THE OFFICE NOW." The security guard kept yelling.

"It was nice talking to you Meiko–" Kaito then sprinted, and the guard ran after him. The guard stopped midway, and picked up the radio wrapped around his waist, and told the news in the speaker.

"..Uh..."

"Go back to class young girl."

"Yes, sir." I then walked back to my class.

RING RING RINGG!!!

The bell rang.

I was walking, and Luka catches up with me.

"Omg.. It worked. Look."

"What worked?-"

Luka put her hands on my head to turn to look at Avanna, and Lola talking with Gumi.

"Huh?.."

"They're talking about Darcy."

"What?.. Why?"

"Girl.. I spread rumors about her."

"Oh.. What is that even going to do..?"

"People are going to dislike her, and probably fight her. I kinda said some.. Things. Like how Darcy was talking bad about people, and that she came from Texas. Ahahah!"

Luka laughed out loud.

I nodded, and kept my head down as we walked to our lockers. I was thinking about how Kaito was doing. After he ran away, I didn't hear anything about him getting caught.

16