Managing Rights.

(KAITO POV)

I finally lost them, but there are many other security guards around the school. Oh shit. They might have probably called my mother. I should probably leave.. But there's so many guards near the exits.. Should I stay under the stairs after Math class is over? Fuck. I have no idea what to do. After a few moments passed, almost a whole hour, the bell rung.

RING RING RINGG!!!

I got up, and picked up my steps, dashing to the exit door near the cafeteria. I notice hearing other students, and huge footsteps run after me. Students were laughing, and talking in the background, and I may have pushed some out the way. I felt an arm on my shoulder, but I pushed it off. I was almost there. The door. The fucking door. I'm so close. So close. Till I was knocked out. Blackness covered my eyesight, my mind empty. What was happening.

I woke up in bed. It was the nurse's office. The other room was where I was in. I looked around to see Darcy sitting in a chair next to me.

Weep.. weep.. weeeppp.

"What the fuck are you crying for?"

"OH MY GOSH!" Darcy sat right up, and faced Kaito. "YOUR AWAKE!"

"No shit."

"Thank goodness. I thought you were gone."

"I was just knocked out. There's no risk of dying because of that."

"Well.. At least you're talking more! You could barely speak to me in class, or at lunch.. That's good.."

"Ok."

"Are you feeling okay?"

Darcy's hand was put on his forehead.

"Holy fuck. Of course I am."

I pushed her hands off my forehead.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you. But why did you just pass out like that?"

I didn't respond because I also had no idea.

"I think I like you without speaking. It makes you more cute.."

I looked at her in shock. "What."

"Nothing..! You're just cute is all."

"Oh."

I didn't know what to do, or say at the moment. It was weird. I felt disgusted. But no one ever said that to me. So should I say thank you? Should I say it back..? No. She isn't cute. She's annoying as fuck. I looked around to see if a nurse was around.

"Where's the nurse?"

"She told me I was able to watch you when she went to get something from the mail downstairs."

If I had a choice, I would've asked Meiko to watch me.

"Oh."

I then got up.

"Woah! Be careful!"

"You're overreacting. I just passed out for something. I'm fine. Just leave me the hell alone."

"I can't do that.. You look very lonely. I can't help it!"

"..."

I then opened the door, and left. I should've asked what the time was. If I'm late to go home... Who knows what will happen. I dashed out the doors, and walked home.

I twisted the broken doorknob open, and pushed the door. I walked inside the damaged house. I looked around the house to see only my mom in the kitchen cooking. What? Why is she cooking? She barely does anything in this house. She only lies on the couch, smokes cigarettes and watches TV. I sighed. At least they didn't call her, is what I thought. As I took a step, the wood floor creaked, making my mom notice I was there.