Not interested.

(KAITO POV)

I swear. This girl keeps talking to me and won't leave me alone. She keeps showing me food mixtures with applesauce, and mac and cheese. It makes me want to barf. She keeps talking while I eat my string cheese. I can't even eat in peace anymore. She keeps telling me to talk more, which is getting irritating.

"Hey! I think that girl wants to be friends with me!"

I didn't bother to look.

"She has long pink hair.. She looks really pretty! Who is she sitting with? Maybe they all want to be friends with us!"

"Shut up."

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up. Can you leave me alone? I've been trying to eat peacefully but you're literally here ruining my time."

"Hmm.. No. I'm okay! You can't have this table all to yourself."

A long silent pause came from her.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to talk to her!"

Darcy finally stood up and walked towards the other table. I got up to throw away the trash, and I was heading to the door.

"Hey! Kaito! Come over here!!" Exclaimed Darcy. I pushed the door open to leave the cafe.

Finally, I said in my head. I could catch a break from that annoying, stupid brat. She called yellow orange. I might have to eat lunch in the bathroom now. Ew.

11