Fragrance of Lavendar.

(KAITO POV)

I thought I knew what I was doing. No.. I was just saying random things. I didn't actually listen to the directions, and the lessons. I thought she would've known. She's going to get a bad grade because of me. I looked at her in despair, waiting for her to look back, but she didn't look back.

"Oh." I mumbled. The bell then rang.

I would have been the last person to walk out of the class, but I had to catch up with Meiko.

"Meiko." I uttered.

"Huh?" She turned around to face me while having her books in her arms.

"I'm sorry that we fai-" I was cut off by that pig.

"Hi there Kaito! You weren't at class today!!" Darcy wrapped her arms around my arm.

I observed Meiko's face, she was just looking at the ground. I pulled my arm away from Darcy. Darcy then looked at Meiko.

"I'm sorry that we failed. I could try making it up to you if I can."

"Oh, no.. It's okay! I wasn't paying attention to the class, so it's also my fault." She remarked.

"No, you're smart. I'm sure you could've gotten those answers correct if I didn't object-" My sentence was objected again.

"Wait! Who is this girl?" Darcy asked, looking at her with envy.

"A friend of mine." I answered coldly.

"Yeah- I should get going. The bell is going to ring." Meiko claimed, waving at me

"Oh. Okay." I waved back slightly, I felt my face being hot.

"She seems annoying. Was she bothering you?" Darcy asked.

"No. She isn't annoying. You're the one being annoying. Don't ever say that about her." I declined.

"I was just joking.." Darcy took a step back. "What class do you have next?"

"Civics."

"Oh. I have math!"

"K." I then walked off.

As I was trying to search for my class, I stumbled upon Gakupo. He glared at me, I glared at him back. I was going to continue walking till I heard him scoff. I paused on my steps, and turned around to face him.

"What."

"You smell like a girl."

That's right. It was that perfume my mom sprayed on me.

"Maybe because you're hanging around with so many girls. You fucking whore. Oh wait, you actually a fa###t."

"What the fuck did you say to me?" I said with a stern tone. I was ready to knock him out.

"You heard me you little slut. I can knock your face off. I already see your numbing face. I could help it to become even more bruised."

I wasn't in shape to fight because of that attack I had with my mom.

"Whatever. Fuck off." I escaped the encounter. The bell then rang and I walked to class.

24