Rest

Request: Taylor losing her voice bc she's sick and Travis taking care of her 

Taylor let out a frustrated sigh as she sat in her dressing room, her voice raspy and strained. She had just finished a show and her voice was almost completely shot. She had been feeling under the weather for the past few days, but she didn't want to cancel the show. Her fans meant everything to her and she didn't want to disappoint them. That said, she was grateful she didn't have a 3hr show tomorrow even if it wasn't technically a day off. 

Her boyfriend, Travis, had been by her side the entire time, watching her with concern. He knew how important her fans were to her, but he also knew that she needed to take care of herself. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

" Taylor, you need to rest tomorrow " he said softly.

Taylor shook her head, " I can't, Travis. I have to meet some fans at a event for TTPD. Then I have radio interviews tomorrow. I can't let them down. Its fine. I've done entire shows with laryngitis before"

Travis frowned "I understand that, but your health is more important. Your fans will understand. And this isn't a show, it's a free event you're not confirmed to be at  and radio interview that can be rescheduled "

Taylor sighed, knowing he was right. She hated disappointing anyone, but she also knew that she needed to take care of herself. She reluctantly agreed to go back to her hotel room and rest.

Once they were back in the hotel, Taylor collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Travis sat down next to her and gently rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know how much your fans mean to you" he said sympathetically.

Taylor smiled weakly "I just hate letting people down. But thank you for being there for me." She says softly. She should probably be on vocal rest but that could wait a few minutes 

Travis leaned down and kissed her forehead, "Always, my love."

He then went to the kitchen in their massive suite and made her a cup of herbal tea to soothe her throat. He also ordered  her a bowl of warm soup from the restaurant downstairs  and insisted that she eat something. Taylor protested, saying she wasn't hungry, but Travis didn't take no for an answer.

After she finished her soup and tea, Travis tucked her into bed and sat next to her, running his fingers through her hair.

"Just rest, Tay. I'll take care of everything tomorrow" he said softly.

Taylor nodded, feeling grateful for his love and support. She closed her eyes and soon drifted off to sleep, feeling safe and loved in Travis' arms. She knew she lucked out having  someone like him by her side, always willing to take care of her, even when she didn't want to admit she needed it. 

Sorry this is so short I just typed this up