Hurt (part 2)

A/N I saw Taylor's now viral reaction to Travis' fall and yeah she definitely worries lol

It was game day. She had just left a pre-game party at Travis' house with some of his friends, trav was already at the stadium warming up. She hadn't seen him yet as they had to spend the night before games in hotels. He and the team had gone straight from the hotel to the stadium, but  he sent her a sweet text and laid out shirt for her to wear. His favorite thing was to to see her in chief's gear.  She paired the sweater with a mini skirt and some heeled booties. Plus a red lip and a cute friendship bracelet with 87 on it. 

 She loves watching him play. He's amazing at what he does, it always fills her with a sense of pride and admiration. She loves how passionate he clearly is about football, it reminds her of how she is with music. 

Both Donna and Ed were all in Philly watching Jason's game, so Taylor was in the Mahomes suite with Patrick's family and some of Travis' closest friends. 

Taylor  was standing alongside  Brittany as Travis took a fall, she was genuinely concerned, she thinks she might've even been shaking. Yeah it was just a fall, but she didn't know how hard he hit the ground. He was currently playing with a sprained ankle as it was. Taylor  wasn't able to process what was going on around her, people looking mad because they missed the point,  then cheering???

 " penalty points" Brittany explains clapping.  Taylor just nodded along, she was still learning 

He appeared to be fine. No limping at all. So she put her worries aside and cheered. 

Overall the game was going really well. Travis and all his teammates were creaming the LA Chargers.  

Taylor's pov

There was one point however when travis was running down the field. He had just caught the ball and then before I could even blink he was tackled to the ground,  nearly 10 dudes all on top of him as he held onto that ball for dear life. My jaw dropped.

" oh my god! oh my god! Is he alright?!!"  I Panicked, turning to those in the suite with me

" oh my god! oh my god! Is he alright?!!"  I Panicked, turning to those in the suite with me. My heart racing. 

I absolutely hated this side of the game...why was it so violent??? Baby what are you doing ? 

Ross, One of Trav's childhood friends just came over to me and gave me a pat on the back  " I forget how desensitized we all are to this, but yeah he's good, probably laughing and cheering under all that"  he tries to reassure 

I'm sure I must look unconvinced 

" he's alright look... TOUCHDOWN!" Ross yells 

" WTF that was insane. He is insane!" I yell. Clearly my attention had shifted. Brittany and I did a little TD handshake cheer and I high-fived everyone. 

The entire stadium was cheering so loud. That was an amazing play.  

" this is turning out to be an amazing game for Kelce. One of his best. 9 catches, 148 yards, 1TD. All in the first half! " the announcer says