Training

A/N this is just for fun. Stated this a long time ago then Travis' trainer Andrew mentioned he'd be open to training Taylor too, and he mentioned that eras workout. 

Taylor  was feeling a bit bored in her boyfriend's home, so she decided to explore and see what the talented NFL player was up to. She soon found her way to the home gym, where she saw Travis training with weights and other equipment. 

Taylor watched as Travis went through an intense workout, pushing himself to the limit. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying the show. When he noticed her watching, he paused and smiled.

"Come on, Taylor!" He called out. "Want to help me out?"

Taylor had no idea what he meant, but she nodded eagerly. Travis bent down and gestured for her to get on his back and before she knew it, she was clinging to him, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and legs around his waist like a koala 

"Ready?" He asked. Walking towards a pull up bar on the wall 

"Wait, stop, is this safe ? I don't  want you to get hurt" she asked as she understands what he has in mind.  Her mom often reminds her how dangerous a gym can be 

Travis just laughs " baby girl, I've done pushups with giant grown men sitting on my back. I could strap  some weighted belts on too and it would be fine. This is just for fun"

Taylor gulped and nodded, and Travis began to do pushups and pull-ups at the bar. She felt her body being pulled and pushed with each movement and was amazed at how strong Travis was.

He then dropped from the bar and moved over to the mats , explaining to Taylor what he was doing so she knew what to expect as he got down on the mats to do push ups with Taylor still on his back. 

After a few minutes of this, Travis finally put her down.

"That was incredible!" She exclaimed.

Travis smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're incredible." He said. "Thanks for the help." 

" I'm gonna continue with my workout,  feel free to stay in here if you want." 

" can I use the equipment?" She asked not knowing if he had certain settings he didn't want messes with 

"Yeah of course! "

She hopped on an elliptical  then moved her way through until she settled on a treadmill. 

" free  concert! " Travis' cheered 

" Oh I forgot I do this! it's a reflex when I hop on a treadmill now. Im renting out in private gyms with just my trainer and team. Is this too distracting?" 

" no it's great. Adds some flare". He calls out mid bench press

"Can I try that one?" She asks curiously 

"No"

"Why not?  you said I could use The equipment? What is it because I'm a woman" she jokes 

"No. Its simply not safe, you aren't used to doing that at all. you train hard for tour but it's different. You've never bench pressed anything in your life . You don't even use weights much"

"Fine "

For the next hour, Travis and Taylor worked out together, pushing each other to their limits and encouraging each other along the way. By the end of the session, Travis was sweating and exhausted, but Taylor had a huge smile on her face. It was exhilarating   

" thanks for joining me baby! It was fun having company"  he gives her a kiss after wiping the sweat off his face with a towel 

"Could I join you again tomorrow? Would you be willing to be my makeshift trainer, I wanna switch thing up"